Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: dirty harry banned oh what next

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by johnmurphy View Post
    if it is a private matter we may never know. he was/is depressed so maybe he wanted to be banned to stop him logging on here
    I really do not think that matters,,if EI bans a user,,I and others think they should tell us why,,this has always happened in the past,,if he asked to be banned this also does not matter others have done this in the past too and EI were always happy to tell us that as well,,,so the question still stands,,why was dirty harry banned?????????????????????

Poggo...............
    Some PPL mistake an attempt at reconciliation, as a personal attack or insult......

Quote Originally Posted by El Gordo View Post
    Without saying goodbye? That would be very out of character.
    Indeed, and his last post was three hours ago. You would think he may have indicated his impending departure.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

johnmurphy (11-09-10)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    If that is so, that is indeed fine. But then there would be no need to say he has left/been banned. Surely there is a clear explanation?
    Well Lucy You would think,,but sometimes on here it takes 20 pages of posting then we get an answer that could have been given on the first page,,

Poggo..............
    Some PPL mistake an attempt at reconciliation, as a personal attack or insult......

Well, lets see how long it takes. I am interested, he is a nice guy.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

johnmurphy (11-09-10)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Indeed, and his last post was three hours ago. You would think he may have indicated his impending departure.
    He probably had no idea. I remember I was chatting with jackpot when he was banned. He hadn't the slightest inkling he was about to be banned.

“I wish you wouldn’t keep appearing and vanishing so suddenly; you make one quite giddy!”
    “All right,” said the Cat; and this time it vanished quite slowly, beginning with the end of the tail, and ending with the grin, which remained some time after the rest of it had gone.

He probably had no idea. I remember I was chatting with jackpot when he was banned. He hadn't the slightest inkling he was about to be banned.
    Really? So there precedent? I thought three infractions were supposed to given first? In any case, you would have to infract Harry for breathing, as he was the least offensive poster ever, and as only West would do that and he can't anymore I am puzzled.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

johnmurphy (11-09-10)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Really? So there precedent? I thought three infractions were supposed to given first? In any case, you would have to infract Harry for breathing, as he was the least offensive poster ever, and as only West would do that and he can't anymore I am puzzled.
    I'm also somewhat puzzled about why West knows about this, if he's no longer a mod and this is supposed to be a "private" matter.

“I wish you wouldn’t keep appearing and vanishing so suddenly; you make one quite giddy!”
    “All right,” said the Cat; and this time it vanished quite slowly, beginning with the end of the tail, and ending with the grin, which remained some time after the rest of it had gone.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to El Gordo For This Useful Post:

Lucy Chambers (11-09-10), pablo_23 (11-09-10)

I'm also somewhat puzzled about why West knows about this, if he's no longer a mod and this is supposed to be a "private" matter.
    A man of clarity, as always EL Gordo. Indeed, how could that be?

Also, isn't there some protocol to follow?
    Last edited by lucy chambers; 11-09-10 at 21:32.

Reviews

but he the czar

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast