Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: dirty harry banned oh what next

Blog Entries
    Reviews

I don't come on to the board much these days and I only logged in now to start a thread about something that came to my attention today and I noticed this thread about Dirty Harry being banned.
    It's taken me quite a bit of time to read all the replies as it has provoked quite a lot of feeling amongst members as Harry has been around along time and has always been a very likeable character on the boards. He knows the routine about previous banned members coming back with new profiles and had a talent for spotting certain repeat offenders. I'm sure he could easily have set up a new profile and told us the reason for his ban if he wanted to. Highwayman has said it was a private matter between Harry & EI and I respect Highwayman as a mod, so maybe it's best left between them and if Harry does want to reveal all he could set up a new profile and do so any time he wants.

Anyway, I hope he is ok and that whatever has occurred is not too serious.

Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Forrest For This Useful Post:

Rayden (11-09-10), westcorklad (11-09-10)

Reviews

Patricia has been pm'd now, hopefully she will put us all out of our misery now with a statement. I think she was fond of Harry too.
    Once a prick - always a prick.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Forrest View Post
    I don't come on to the board much these days and I only logged in now to start a thread about something that came to my attention today and I noticed this thread about Dirty Harry being banned.
    It's taken me quite a bit of time to read all the replies as it has provoked quite a lot of feeling amongst members as Harry has been around along time and has always been a very likeable character on the boards. He knows the routine about previous banned members coming back with new profiles and had a talent for spotting certain repeat offenders. I'm sure he could easily have set up a new profile and told us the reason for his ban if he wanted to. Highwayman has said it was a private matter between Harry & EI and I respect Highwayman as a mod, so maybe it's best left between them and if Harry does want to reveal all he could set up a new profile and do so any time he wants.

Anyway, I hope he is ok and that whatever has occurred is not too serious.
    Correct, but I still believe someone with authority should state if Harry requested for ban or if it was handed down to him. If he asked for it fair enough, he has right to stay away if he wants and need not share details on public forum. If it was handed down to him, we should be told why. This is an open internet community.
    ----------------------------------------------
    I'm a creep,
    I'm a weirdo
    What the hell am I doin' here?
    I don't belong here

Blog Entries
    Reviews

This was handled pretty badly, I think. Banning Harry and simply hoping no one would notice was clearly a bad call. But nothing is going to happen before morning, I think. I'm sure Patricia will review the banning and hopefully give us a bit more clarity. As I said before, if this is something that Harry himself wants to keep private then I am happy to go along with that. But in that case it would have been much better to say so from the beginning. I don't think there's much more to be said before we hear from Pat.

“I wish you wouldn’t keep appearing and vanishing so suddenly; you make one quite giddy!”
    “All right,” said the Cat; and this time it vanished quite slowly, beginning with the end of the tail, and ending with the grin, which remained some time after the rest of it had gone.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to El Gordo For This Useful Post:

poggo (11-09-10)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

[QUOTE=El Gordo;285261]This was handled pretty badly, I think.

As usual. I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for an explanation either. And if there is one, I doubt if it'll truthful.
    It's their website and they can do what they want with it.

And on a different note; Good luck Harry !!!! Be careful out there!

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by El Gordo View Post
    This was handled pretty badly, I think. Banning Harry and simply hoping no one would notice was clearly a bad call. But nothing is going to happen before morning, I think. I'm sure Patricia will review the banning and hopefully give us a bit more clarity. As I said before, if this is something that Harry himself wants to keep private then I am happy to go along with that. But in that case it would have been much better to say so from the beginning. I don't think there's much more to be said before we hear from Pat.
    I doubt they hoped no one would notice. I know Harry had a good line of communication with Patricia as I exchanged pm's with him from time to time, so I'm sure the decision wasn't taken lightly. Hopefully, Patricia or one of the Forum managers will clear it up sooner rather than later.

Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Forrest For This Useful Post:

westcorklad (11-09-10)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by El Gordo View Post
    My sentiments exactely,,again a couple of words could have sorted this out,,,the level of incompetence shown here is staggering..
    better as you say to wait for someone with a modicum of sence to tell us what happened.....sad though that is...

Poggo..............
    Some PPL mistake an attempt at reconciliation, as a personal attack or insult......

11. The Following User Says Thank You to poggo For This Useful Post:

benin (11-09-10)

Reviews

Harry = BigPaws

Blog Entries

Ok folks, the story is that this is a private matter between E-I and Harry.

I'm not commenting on was he pushed or did he ask to go, and is this permanent etc, because it is something we are still discussing.

I will say that this is not about Harry having broken any site rules etc. And I agree with you all, Harry is a good guy. He's a great guy and we all like him a lot.

Someone said something about depression earlier, and you know there are sometimes things going on here, which are private, and it is not appropriate to discuss them on an open forum. That's sort of what is going on here, it is a private thing.

Basically, I would ask people to leave this for now. Let us talk to Harry and you'll be updated in due course.

Pat x

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Patricia For This Useful Post:

corkpunter (12-09-10), dub1 (12-09-10), Rayden (12-09-10), vampirejackie (12-09-10), wanted the best 69 (12-09-10), westcorklad (12-09-10)

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    Ok folks, the story is that this is a private matter between E-I and Harry.

I'm not commenting on was he pushed or did he ask to go, and is this permanent etc, because it is something we are still discussing.

I will say that this is not about Harry having broken any site rules etc. And I agree with you all, Harry is a good guy. He's a great guy and we all like him a lot.

Someone said something about depression earlier, and you know there are sometimes things going on here, which are private, and it is not appropriate to discuss them on an open forum. That's sort of what is going on here, it is a private thing.

Basically, I would ask people to leave this for now. Let us talk to Harry and you'll be updated in due course.

Pat x
    Well hopefully will be an update about Harry as soon as get cleared and no need for 10 pages of it to get and answer about it....thank ya in advance......
    Don't miss my visit in your town/city...

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast