Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: d.a.d.t

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gaylord View Post
    Texas is entitled to have an opinion Luther, @ the moment it does not to be his opinion, but as stated earlier by another, more cut and paste..

But right now I see no homophobia, just a difference of opinions...what do you think?

Oh and Texas, God is all about love!

GL
    Yes GL, I realise he's just a copy and paste troll but this is not the first time I've seen this tripe from this guy.........
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

2. The Following User Says Thank You to luther For This Useful Post:

lonely (12-09-10)

ok..

GL
    "Keep it real with me, and I'll keep it real with you"

Quote Originally Posted by texas View Post
    example

This peron betrayed his country. He has endangered the lives of confidential informants, if he hasn't already caused some death. He knew, before he went into the American military, that he was supposed to keep what he does undercover, but he decided to rebel. Even at the expense of other people's lives.

Bradley Manning - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Manning is a homosexual{*}
    Homosexual Scandal Linked to Treason
    FBI question WikiLeaks mother at Welsh home: Agent interrogate 'distressed' woman, then search her son's bedroom | Mail Online
    Was Alleged Wikileaks Source a Homosexual with Axe to Grind against U.S. Military? | LifeSiteNews.com

The word on the street is that PFC Manning is also responable
    for the 260,000 diplomatic cables, to the whistleblower website Wikileaks

He is in the Quantico detention facility since July 31 in solitary confinement
    I wonder what his trial will reveal regarding he's motive?????

Reviews

Remember the Spartans? They had same-sex relationships in their army - it was positively encouraged for older soldiers to "educate" a younger one in all manner of things. They weren't gay insofar as they had monogamous same-sex lifepartners, but there was an awful lot of rogering going on. It didn't hurt their martial prowess in any way.

Nowadays the situation is different. Society sees homosexuality as iffy, and pederasty might as well mean the same thing as paedophilia. Therefore, I don't think that it's a good idea for gay men to be permitted to join the military openly, because of the intolerance that would be shown them by the vast majority of the rest of the army. Some nutter with a rifle and an intolerance for an openly gay man he's bunking with doesn't bear thinking about.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123