Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: why are women so shallow?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Jessica James View Post
    I don't know why everyone is jumping on my back, I think my comment was quite tame compared to some of the disgusting insults and abuse that are hurled around this place.

Yes there are shallow men and women in the world, so what? If you're smart then you won't become involved with someone like that.

If there are any wealthy on men on this forum, then please pm me right away ))))
    At least your honest. I'm wealthy
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by thehighwayman View Post
    At least your honest. I'm wealthy
    While your there Highway. Hate to bring this up but that tenner? Do you have it?

I loaned it to you for the weekend,
    Westside.
    Last edited by Westsidex; 08-09-10 at 19:21.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    While your there Highway. Hate to bring this up but that tenner? Do you have it?

I loaned it to you for the weekend,
    Westside.
    My moneys all in the Anglo Irish Bank at the moment. You'll have it when the banks all sorted
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by thehighwayman View Post
    My moneys all in the Anglo Irish Bank at the moment. You'll have it when the banks all sorted
    Well i have a better chance of getting this back this time. I mean last time paying me twenty back a euro per week was a bit steep.

i live in hope.
    Westside.

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    My answer to this is simple. Keep my money in my pocket and let her have the wallet.

there you fo sweetie, my wallets all yours,
    Westside.
    Thanks sweetie, but I have one all of my own.......

T
    xx

Reviews

But the sock on the other foot for a min,
    How many males do you know who date women or even marry them because of their apperance, like me for a example, my ex girlfriend was a stunner but a fuckin asshole to, went out with her for 5 years,
    Plus iv never been with a minger unless i was really drunk,
    im gona stop because this post is quickly turning into a personal attack on myself, im so shallow. but im not the only one
    mam mammy mam mam mam mammy

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WD-40 For This Useful Post:

El Gordo (08-09-10), Lucy Chambers (08-09-10), steerbyderear (08-09-10)

I hear you WD-40.

I spent 7 years with a great looking sexy bloke, but the guy was a cnut. And thats me being restrained.

Other men in the past had never come close, in terms of looks and just soooooo sexy.

And I liked being with him, being seen with him.

Guess that makes me shallow.

T
    xxx

Reviews

I'm married to a wonderful lady, she is far from shallow, the only shallow person in this relationship is me (apart from being a double crossing, two timing rat), all she wants out of me is a little attention and love, but I'm so preoccupied looking after myself and indulging in my selfish habits, she's being starved of it. As Westie said, there are shallow women and shallow men, I could be wrong, but I am of the opinion that men are far more inclined to be shallow ( sorry guys) than women. They seem to be of the opinion that they are more justified or entitled to play offside. One day when all the hurt that I have caused, comes out, I'll be left standing alone, those close to me will disassociate themselves from me, feeling totally let down and hurt beyond belief.
    Perhaps I might jump in the river and hope that it's not shallow.
    Once a prick - always a prick.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rover For This Useful Post:

lonely (08-09-10), Lucy Chambers (08-09-10), mth (09-09-10), Nicole (09-09-10)

But honey if you know all this why don't you do something about it ??

Most guys wouldn't even notice.

I've even a tear in my eye.........

T
    xx

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by rover View Post
    I'm married to a wonderful lady, she is far from shallow, the only shallow person in this relationship is me (apart from being a double crossing, two timing rat), all she wants out of me is a little attention and love, but I'm so preoccupied looking after myself and indulging in my selfish habits, she's being starved of it. As Westie said, there are shallow women and shallow men, I could be wrong, but I am of the opinion that men are far more inclined to be shallow ( sorry guys) than women. They seem to be of the opinion that they are more justified or entitled to play offside. One day when all the hurt that I have caused, comes out, I'll be left standing alone, those close to me will disassociate themselves from me, feeling totally let down and hurt beyond belief.
    Perhaps I might jump in the river and hope that it's not shallow.
    beautiful rover and your dead rite, men are more shallow, we just are to thick to realise it,touching post,i laughed and cried
    mam mammy mam mam mam mammy

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast