Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 31

Thread: lowest price Dublin

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Relaxing for Christmas high in the hills of Wickla
    Posts
    1,229
    Reviews
    33

    Default lowest price Dublin

    Just wondering who is the offering the lowest price in Dublin at the moment.
    I'm not looking to book them just out of interest as to how much have the ladies reduced there rates to.
    I know i could look at every profile available but that would take for ever and some ladies don't have the rates stated.
    Any ideas fellas.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    where ever i may roam
    Posts
    4,870
    Reviews
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mr maxi View Post
    Just wondering who is the offering the lowest price in Dublin at the moment.
    I'm not looking to book them just out of interest as to how much have the ladies reduced there rates to.
    I know i could look at every profile available but that would take for ever and some ladies don't have the rates stated.
    Any ideas fellas.
    80euro was the lowest price that i saw advertising i think we are very luck at the prices the escorts charge at the moment 120 and 100 for 30min is great value

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    kildare
    Posts
    2,838
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    140 to 150 per hour and great girls too,all favs included
    taking a break, but not gone

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    256

    Default

    1. Michelle Mature - 70 for 1/2 hr
    2. Gisele - 70 for 20 mins
    3. Manu - 50 for 15 mins
    4. Cindy Forever - 50 for 15 mins
    Last edited by Mondler; 05-09-10 at 13:49.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Mondler For This Useful Post:

    wanted the best 69 (05-09-10)

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    North Korea
    Posts
    16,781
    Reviews
    57

    Default

    I'm sorry but I just don't agree with those prices, I have a major hangup about seeing ladies who charge under what I consider a reasonable rate, 100euro for half and maybe 180e for an hour not that I have visited any at that rate. I just pass over their profiles when I see those low rates, I just couldn't do it. If I did choose to see one that really took my fancy I wouldn't insult her by giving less than the rates I mentioned above.

  7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to anon361 For This Useful Post:

    Blond chick NIKKY (05-09-10), kitty escort (11-12-10), fishermansoul (05-09-10)

  8. #6
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    kildare
    Posts
    2,838
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    I'm sorry but I just don't agree with those prices, I have a major hangup about seeing ladies who charge under what I consider a reasonable rate, 100euro for half and maybe 180e for an hour not that I have visited any at that rate. I just pass over their profiles when I see those low rates, I just couldn't do it. If I did choose to see one that really took my fancy I wouldn't insult her by giving less than the rates I mentioned above.
    anon, are you suffering from price snobbery? i can tell 2 of the escorts listed by mons are top notch, and worth a lot more but they choose to charge what they, do, in this day and age maybe you should view some of these with an open mind
    taking a break, but not gone

  9. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    811
    Reviews
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mondler View Post
    1. Michelle Mature - 70 for 1/2 hr
    2. Gisele - 70 for 20 mins
    3. Manu - 50 for 15 mins
    4. Cindy Forever - 50 for 15 mins
    3 and 4 listed there still works out at 200 per hour and 2 works out at 210 oer hour so its not really any cheaper than the average.

  10. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    North Korea
    Posts
    16,781
    Reviews
    57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wanted the best 69 View Post
    anon, are you suffering from price snobbery? i can tell 2 of the escorts listed by mons are top notch, and worth a lot more but they choose to charge what they, do, in this day and age maybe you should view some of these with an open mind
    I know at least one outstanding lady that charges below those rates, I personally just think a lady while it ain't much is worth more than this rates, a lot more but I ain't gonna shout myself in the foot either..

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to anon361 For This Useful Post:

    Blond chick NIKKY (05-09-10), wanted the best 69 (05-09-10)

  12. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Daon Phoblacht Chorcaí
    Posts
    1,290
    Blog Entries
    6
    Reviews
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    I'm sorry but I just don't agree with those prices, I have a major hangup about seeing ladies who charge under what I consider a reasonable rate, 100euro for half and maybe 180e for an hour not that I have visited any at that rate. I just pass over their profiles when I see those low rates, I just couldn't do it. If I did choose to see one that really took my fancy I wouldn't insult her by giving less than the rates I mentioned above.
    you pass a lady over because her rate is to low what does that have to do with anything... she may still offer a top class service... and if you feel its to low then bring along what you feel is fair and pay her that...
    its a bit insulting to say "I just pass over their profiles" as if there not good enough for you...
    dont just snob people because they choose to offer lower rates...

    Captain J...
    "Courtesy costs nothing, yet buys things that are priceless." - Respect for all Escorts at all times!...

    Captain Jack Sparrow - I make water wet

    Thank you Ladies for the good times x..

  13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jacksparrow2010 For This Useful Post:

    Dirty Harry (05-09-10), Rayden (05-09-10), ThomasJ (10-12-10), Tokyomaster (11-12-10), wanted the best 69 (05-09-10)

  14. #10
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    At home
    Posts
    22,442

    Default

    Its up to Anon who he sees and for what reasons, however it is equaly up to the ladies to charge whatever they see fit to charge for their services.
    Join the E-I Fantasy Football League

    http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards...ntasy-Football

  15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Doozer For This Useful Post:

    Dirty Harry (05-09-10), Rayden (05-09-10)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •