• Yes, it's a fake!

13 59.09%
  • No way!

9 40.91%
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Should this review be ratted?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by debest View Post
    No, I trust his reviews from personel experiance.
    that your choice and i respect that

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by An don View Post
    It almost seems as though he wrote the review at the behest of someone else to get back at carmen and malena.
    More like there was confusion with the booking as the ladies as far as I can remember had 3 numbers, one each and one for duo bookings? Maybe he rang and the ladies thought he had booked a duo, when he arrived possibly the felt messed around which his attitude as apparent in his review amplified the situation and in spite he wrote an overly negative review,

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by 69patrick69 View Post
    i am saying if i dont follow through with an appointment i dont give a review
    it is something called respect
    No offence but I don't care if you leave reviews if you don't follow through with an appointment. I'd like to know why you think this was ratted.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by debest View Post
    So reviews are getting ratted for a reviewer being a prick? They could just edit it. They've done it plenty of times before.
    I wouldn't say it was ratted because of his sentiments but more likely because of his spitful selection of all the negative options as far as looks and location were concerned, having been with one of these ladies his choices go completely against what I would have said.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    More like there was confusion with the booking as the ladies as far as I can remember had 3 numbers, one each and one for duo bookings? Maybe he rang and the ladies thought he had booked a duo, when he arrived possibly the felt messed around which his attitude as apparent in his review amplified the situation and in spite he wrote an overly negative review,
    He's a bit rough around the edges alright. But he seems to give a COMPLETELY honest opinion, which I think is rare.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    I wouldn't say it was ratted because of his sentiments but more likely because of his spitful selection of all the negative options as far as looks and location were concerned, having been with one of these ladies his choices go completely against what I would have said.
    Fair point Anon. I haven't dug deep into the girls other reviews or anything. I've seen this one and didn't think it deserved to be ratted. Just because his opinion greatly differs from yours or any other reviewer doesn't mean he was lying.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

This is ancient history. That review was written before I joined, and I've been here a while. Malena and Carmen haven't toured in ages, and are probably never coming back. Why is this suddenly an issue?

“I wish you wouldn’t keep appearing and vanishing so suddenly; you make one quite giddy!”
    “All right,” said the Cat; and this time it vanished quite slowly, beginning with the end of the tail, and ending with the grin, which remained some time after the rest of it had gone.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by El Gordo View Post
    This is ancient history. That review was written before I joined, and I've been here a while. Malena and Carmen haven't toured in ages, and are probably never coming back. Why is this suddenly an issue?
    Because I just noticed it was ratted a couple of weeks ago. It wasn't ratted when I read it before. I didn't pay attention to the date. I think a reason should be given for ratted reviews, don't you?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by mth View Post
    I don't know what's scary about it. Unless the editing has confused you. If it has, he wasn't asking for bareback, he was asking OWO. Which from reading his reviews, he seems obsessed with.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast