Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Punting, Marriage and Joint Bank Accounts

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Harry View Post
    of course i am one step ahead thats why i am still single and punt when i like LOL
    If you ever get married and are in this situation DH, here's how the chat with the wife would go......

I know what you're thinking. "Did he have six punts or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a 12" Magnum cock, the most powerful cock in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, wife?"

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Navillus04 For This Useful Post:

Dirty Harry (04-09-10)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by vampirejackie View Post
    Some people are just good at lying and some people are just gullible.

My ex was still married ( though i didint know, thought he was divorced- doh). He used to spend half the week living with me, when he was telling her he was working away, spending money all over the shop etc.

It could be the wifes dont mind, therefore dont question it!

It could be the hubby gets robbed once a month, or he is just careless with money!

My ramblings for this gloriously sunny saturday avo
    i think your right there a lot of wifes don't question where the money goes so a lot of guys get away with it i know this guy he is married with 4children he is a big time drinker i often use to see him coming home as pissed as a fart and just before he gets to the house you would see him hiding the rest of his cash down his socks

4. Default

if you're lucky enough to be doing nixers its a handy source of cash that never gets official, no paper trail... my wife hates the sight of bank statements anyway so leaves all the envelope opening to me... I open other pink envelopes & make my deposits elsewhere when i'm feeling inclined to

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Navillus04 View Post
    If you ever get married and are in this situation DH, here's how the chat with the wife would go......

I know what you're thinking. "Did he have six punts or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a 12" Magnum cock, the most powerful cock in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, wife?"

that was just brilliant amigo i sure got a great laugh from this post joking aside if i was to ever get married the punting game would have to stop i certainly wouldn't like to be in that situation she might give me the old cast iron frying pan across the back of the head anyway

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Dirty Harry For This Useful Post:

Navillus04 (04-09-10)

Reviews

that was just brilliant amigo i sure got a great laugh from this post joking aside if i was to ever get married the punting game would have to stop i certainly wouldn't like to be in that situation she might give me the old cast iron frying pan across the back of the head anyway
    I think even Insp Harry Callahan wouldnt survive a battle with an irate woman armed with a frying pan lol

Id be the same though, marriage would spell the end of punting for me, but im safe, no woman would put up with me

or iron, or ashtray.......courtesy of watching too much eastenders!!! yikes!

Reviews

I think even Insp Harry Callahan wouldnt survive a battle with an irate woman armed with a frying pan lol

Id be the same though, marriage would spell the end of punting for me, but im safe, no woman would put up with me
    ah i am sure there is someone out there that would but if your enjoying the punting and have nobody to answer to that sounds pretty cool to me

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Dirty Harry For This Useful Post:

Navillus04 (04-09-10)

Reviews

A northern gal like you watching Eastbenders? Surely not Jackie? :O

Reviews

that would do the trick for sure eastenders i use to always watch that but not anymore it goes to show how men and women get there idea's from i remember a mate of mine years ago had a big row with his wife over the money he was spending on drink i did feel guilty because it was me and others he was partying with anyway there she was yelling at him and me there i didn't know where to look he kept ignoring her and kept his head in the news paper so what did she do ....she put a light to it to get his attention well i actually pissed my pants laughing that day she ran me out of the house saying its not fucking funny

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Dirty Harry For This Useful Post:

Notatwork (04-09-10)

A northern gal like you watching Eastbenders? Surely not Jackie? :O
    I do watch Corrie too

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast