Thread: A good start.

Reviews

Default A good start.

A good start by Ireland tonight going to places like Armenia is hard.We needed to get of to a winning start and now Russia will have to go there and win.Keane looked very rusty he should have scored twice but hopefully he can get back in the spurs team to get his sharpness back.

Reviews

A win is a win is a win, I suppose. Only saw the first half and they were not very good. Three more points from Andorra game on Tues will set us up nicely for the rest.
    This has been a public announcement from the current Fantasy Football leader (only 35 weeks to go). Over and out.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Record 2-time E-I Fantasy Football Champion 2010/11, 2013/14
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reviews

A fantastic start by Ireland playing in a very hostile environment .

Quote Originally Posted by spur View Post
    A good start by Ireland tonight going to places like Armenia is hard.We needed to get of to a winning start and now Russia will have to go there and win.Keane looked very rusty he should have scored twice but hopefully he can get back in the spurs team to get his sharpness back.
    -------------------------------------------------
    As a long-standing Spurs fan (since 1967) I hope Harry and the form of others keeps the missfiring misfit (Dublin Party) far removed from the Tott front line. --- I would love to know the statistics with regard to Robbies chance/shots on target etc,
    but I have traveled many a time to WHL and he is so frustrating to watch, a total moaner too.
    Shame Celtic have no dosh for him. -- Defoes return to the Lane ended his chance ,hope he eventually gets offloaded.

Reviews

In the circumstances, I thought they did very well to get the win. Again showed great character to keep plugging away until they got the winner.

I couldn't help wondering how Wes Houlahan would have performed in the middle for us. Maybe now that Norwich are getting a liitle more attention Trap might have him looked at again
    The Gods are just, and of our pleasant vices
    Make instruments to plague us