Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: Scankman.

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,562
    Reviews
    36

    Thumbs up Scankman.

    Fussy maybe top of the review board but above all reviewers i respect its Scankman,an absolute legend.
    As we head toward a dark cold winter,one thing that would brighten my day is to see Scankman back reviewing,slowly but surely getting back on top where he belongs,so Scankman i know you still punting,come back mate and claim your rightful place.
    Lads your thoughts,

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Notatwork For This Useful Post:

    An don (03-09-10), Blond chick NIKKY (02-09-10)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,519
    Reviews
    42

    Default

    always liked the way he never posted on the boards either. just reviews. added an air of mystery to him
    see you next tuesday

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to bhoywonder For This Useful Post:

    Notatwork (02-09-10)

  5. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,617

    Default

    Thats true. Always liked his opinion. He was always fair and wrote his reviews with class. He is a legend! So SCANKMAN come back! We need u here!!! A big time!!!!

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Blond chick NIKKY For This Useful Post:

    Notatwork (02-09-10)

  7. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    where ever i may roam
    Posts
    4,872
    Reviews
    24

    Default

    the last i heard the scankman was only taking a brake from E-I.. i think he has settled down with a nice new girlfriend

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Dirty Harry For This Useful Post:

    Notatwork (02-09-10)

  9. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,442

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Harry View Post
    the last i heard the scankman was only taking a brake from E-I.. i think he has settled down with a nice new girlfriend
    A lady has managed to tame Scankman............I don't believe it.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to carlos marvado For This Useful Post:

    Notatwork (02-09-10)

  11. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    where ever i may roam
    Posts
    4,872
    Reviews
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    A lady has managed to tame Scankman............I don't believe it.
    oh yeah there comes a time in everyones life when they might just want to settle down and i think he might just have found that special little lady..someone like that dosen't just stop writing reviews its like he just disappeared...well best of luck to him hope he is doing alright

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Dirty Harry For This Useful Post:

    Notatwork (02-09-10)

  13. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,562
    Reviews
    36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Harry View Post
    oh yeah there comes a time in everyones life when they might just want to settle down and i think he might just have found that special little lady..someone like that dosen't just stop writing reviews its like he just disappeared...well best of luck to him hope he is doing alright
    Harry,there is some truth in yr post,there was a little honey from South America,but she went home,didnt like seeing his reviews and from what i heard out of respect to her he stopped submitting reviews but is still active.We know Scankman is a man of few posts,my hope is that his circumstances IF changed and just lost interest in reviewing,can we kick start him to submit reviews again or possibly maybe he might see this thread and checkin with all of us.

  14. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Under Patricia.........
    Posts
    8,423
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Notatwork View Post
    Harry,there is some truth in yr post,there was a little honey from South America,but she went home,didnt like seeing his reviews and from what i heard out of respect to her he stopped submitting reviews but is still active.We know Scankman is a man of few posts,my hope is that his circumstances IF changed and just lost interest in reviewing,can we kick start him to submit reviews again or possibly maybe he might see this thread and checkin with all of us.
    Q4. Out of all the ladies you’ve met have you ever fallen for one?
    Oh yeah, she is the perfect lady, all round world champion totally smitten would leave the country if I got the call, talk nearly every day too her on-line/phone, she is South American, my score card would read max points.
    https://www.escort-ireland.com/board...-scankman.html
    Advertising space available for hire, and reviews for sale, just call me....xxx

    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to luther For This Useful Post:

    Notatwork (02-09-10)

  16. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,562
    Reviews
    36

    Default

    Good post Luther,ROMY?Did you have the pleasure yourself?

  17. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Under Patricia.........
    Posts
    8,423
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Notatwork View Post
    Good post Luther,ROMY?Did you have the pleasure yourself?
    Could be...........

    I missed her, as Scankman said, "tuff luck".........

    Escort Ireland - Escort Reviews - Review 001653 - Irish Independent Escorts, Irish Touring Escorts, Irish Escort Agencies
    Advertising space available for hire, and reviews for sale, just call me....xxx

    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •