Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Coprophagia ----

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Baker St.
    Posts
    162

    Default Coprophagia ----

    Just a new word for ye to learn. The sadomasicistic practice of ------ well did you ever see "two girls one cup" ?
    Own up if you Googled it ---- did you barf , nearly barf or no reaction ?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,068
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GordonGayBennett View Post
    Just a new word for ye to learn. The sadomasicistic practice of ------ well did you ever see "two girls one cup" ?
    Own up if you Googled it ---- did you barf , nearly barf or no reaction ?
    No barf, classic piece of cinematography, very well directed and written

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Look behind you
    Posts
    16,654

    Default

    One word, gross. Thanks for that.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

    Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Posts
    6,847

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Navillus04 View Post
    No barf, classic piece of cinematography, very well directed and written
    I have watched it but I don’t think its real. If they did swallow it I bet it didn’t stay down for long because I reckon if you really did eat that much of that stuff it could make you seriously ill or even kill you because of the amount of bacteria you’d be consuming.
    "Live for nothing or die for something, your call."

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,068
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnRambo View Post
    I have watched it but I don’t think its real. If they did swallow it I bet it didn’t stay down for long because I reckon if you really did eat that much of that stuff it could make you seriously ill or even kill you because of the amount of bacteria you’d be consuming.
    Its a total fake, its clearly some kind of chocolate etc, 10 out of 10 for shock value though

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Posts
    6,847

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Navillus04 View Post
    Its a total fake, its clearly some kind of chocolate etc, 10 out of 10 for shock value though
    Its been a very long time since I saw it and I’m not in any hurry ever to watch it again but from what I remember the “chocolate” came out of one of their backsides, can you explain that?
    "Live for nothing or die for something, your call."

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,068
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnRambo View Post
    Its been a very long time since I saw it and I’m not in any hurry ever to watch it again but from what I remember the “chocolate” came out of one of their backsides, can you explain that?
    It did and just to refresh you even further, then they started eating it and slurping it from one girls mouth to another, And then one got sick and the other girl ate it etc. Was that clear enough?

    Chocolate up the jacksie? Easy, just douche it up there mate, whip it up and out it comes all light and fluffy

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Posts
    6,847

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Navillus04 View Post
    It did and just to refresh you even further, then they started eating it and slurping it from one girls mouth to another, And then one got sick and the other girl ate it etc. Was that clear enough?

    Chocolate up the jacksie? Easy, just douche it up there mate, whip it up and out it comes all light and fluffy
    Anyone for a slice of sticky toffee pudding?
    "Live for nothing or die for something, your call."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •