well everyone..had my chance with this girl the other day and she was mad for it!!

was talking to her and she asked me to do a few diy jobs in her house..so i said yeah..arrived at her house early to get started, she answered the door in her nighty, had a quick cuppa, and started at me jobs, she got dressed and showed me what she wanted done, she was wearing a tank top, and no bra!! and jog bottoms (realised later she was comando aswell!!)..couldnt keep the eyes of her, perving all day..

at the end of the day after all jobs done what she wanted..we went in a had a cuppa, watchin telly and she asked me what i wanted for doing the jobs, and i said she was ok that i was just helping a friend out..so she insisted she pay me..i said no..so i said any chance of a ride!! and wow i couldnt believe me luck, she looked at me for a few seconds and jumped on top of me, kissing her and feeling her tits, so up she gets and brings me up stairs, into her room, kissing and slowly undressing both of us, her tits are unreal for a women her age!! were both naked on the bed, then she pulls out loads of toys she has dildos, whips, handcuffs, creams oils, (i was in heaven) she cuffed me to the bed and fucked me..you say it we did it, she was an unreal shag, i didnt leave till the early hours, have been back a few times since and it just gets better.. she loves sucking cock!

as asked before in a post it has worked out!!!