Quote Originally Posted by wellhungchap View Post
nay probs.. deedin, many moons ago, i did having a girlfriend, and her mother had an enormous set of titties on her. she was a widow too.. and not putting it about, so that moist patch between her legs, must have been virtually dried up. still, i often wondered what it would be like to fill her boots with custard.
One night, when my girlfriend was so legless that she couldnt even walk. I managed to bundle her into the front door of her mums house, and her mother helped me carry her up the stairs. as we struggled up the stairs, i managed to brush my hand against her enormous funbags a number of times. though the look she gave me when i did it, told me she wasnt going to be getting down on her knees and deepthroating me anytime soon..
still, i got my own back on her a few days later. i sneaked into her bedroom, and had a wank over both of the pillows in her bed.. shot my load over both of them, i did.. that'll teach her to spurn my romantic advances... .......................... id say
without doubt one of the most romantic posts i have ever read well done that man