Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 26

Thread: Do me a favour

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Not fucking limerick anyway!!
    Posts
    2,054
    Reviews
    31

    Default Do me a favour

    I've just ended it with a lady I've been seeing. So I haven't poonted in a while and am thinking of going back. Problem is the selection in Limerick aint fantastic.

    Anyone want to pickem for me?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,068
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by debest View Post
    I've just ended it with a lady I've been seeing. So I haven't poonted in a while and am thinking of going back. Problem is the selection in Limerick aint fantastic.

    Anyone want to pickem for me?
    On looks alone, Chloe would be my choice, reviews are a bit iffy though

    Chloe, Limerick Female Independent Escort, profile on Escort Ireland

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Not fucking limerick anyway!!
    Posts
    2,054
    Reviews
    31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Navillus04 View Post
    On looks alone, Chloe would be my choice, reviews are a bit iffy though

    Chloe, Limerick Female Independent Escort, profile on Escort Ireland
    Hmm.....don't think so.

    I really don't put the effort into this anymore. Why's that?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    kildare
    Posts
    2,844
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by debest View Post
    I've just ended it with a lady I've been seeing. So I haven't poonted in a while and am thinking of going back. Problem is the selection in Limerick aint fantastic.

    Anyone want to pickem for me?
    sorry to hear that db, whats your taste, 22 listed, blonde, etc, etc,
    taking a break, but not gone

  5. #5

    Default

    welcome back .its hard to give it up .limerick shit at moment have a few of my girls pm so i live in hope .anyway u might want to pop up the road to ennis marushka juma and kamilla wud soften a hard thing all seem to be anal lovers too

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In this thread
    Posts
    21,754
    Reviews
    102

    Default

    Only 22 FFS. Babe angel or something looks nice. Nice and young ready to be taken advantage of. Lol. Other than that..... Have a wank.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Not fucking limerick anyway!!
    Posts
    2,054
    Reviews
    31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wanted the best 69 View Post
    sorry to hear that db, whats your taste, 22 listed, blonde, etc, etc,
    Young and slutty.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,068
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    How about this girl, matches the young and slutty criteria?

    Tiffany, Limerick Female Independent Escort, profile on Escort Ireland
    Last edited by Navillus04; 29-08-10 at 14:05.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    munster
    Posts
    91
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    What about Monika, looks a cracker with all (bar 1) good reviews

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In this thread
    Posts
    21,754
    Reviews
    102

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by audi View Post
    welcome back .its hard to give it up .limerick shit at moment have a few of my girls pm so i live in hope .anyway u might want to pop up the road to ennis marushka juma and kamilla wud soften a hard thing all seem to be anal lovers too
    Marushka?????

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •