Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Poor littel Lucy Lu

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Navillus04 View Post
    You wanna rephrase that Jimbop, now i know im a sexy thang but should you really be fantasising and thinking about me while paddling Erika's pink canoe?
    Pffff....it's the only way I can reach a climax Sully but I'll give it a shot.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    Pffff....it's the only way I can reach a climax Sully but I'll give it a shot.
    Whatever floats your boat Jimbop, you can imagine me in my leopard print g-string if it helps
    Last edited by Navillus04; 29-08-10 at 12:53.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

That poor bitch won't know what hit her. I'll be thinki g of all you guys as I see to her sorry arse goodo.
    thats the style, back in the saddle, god help her
    taking a break, but not gone

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Navillus04 View Post
    Whatever floats your boat Jimbop, you can imagine me in my leopard print g-string if it helps
    Yes yes yes. That's the one. Gee we have so much in common bud. Are you married?

Reviews

Yes yes yes. That's the one. Gee we have so much in common bud. Are you married?
    Gee gosh, James, for you darling, the answer is no im not
    (although its understandable nobody has ever asked me, im a right little stroppy princess)

Dear me boys, the things that you guys think you will get away with. I have a netbook, a blackberry and a laptop. Be afraid. James, did I just see you calling the lovely Erika a bitch? Dear me, you are skating on thin ice. Well, peeps, I am now stuck in Dublin waitng for the 9pm ferry, as the 2.30 is full. I am soooooooooooo bored. And so glad James is naughty, it will give me something to do. Shall we begin?
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

johnmurphy (29-08-10)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    Dear me boys, the things that you guys think you will get away with. I have a netbook, a blackberry and a laptop. Be afraid. James, did I just see you calling the lovely Erika a bitch? Dear me, you are skating on thin ice. Well, peeps, I am now stuck in Dublin waitng for the 9pm ferry, as the 2.30 is full. I am soooooooooooo bored. And so glad James is naughty, it will give me something to do. Shall we begin?
    Good god woman...I cant scratch my arse and you are on top of me....

(all ferries full, Bummer. 9 to night...double bummer).

Mein Leige, I am omnipresent. Ask anyone. So, sober one, what are the fruits of your wit today? Hungover, are we?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

johnmurphy (29-08-10)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    Mein Leige, I am omnipresent. Ask anyone. So, sober one, what are the fruits of your wit today? Hungover, are we?
    Omnipresent!!!! Yeah don’t forget so is the devil…lol

Ah some of my friends are complaining that you have made me into a snivelling wus with all this luvey duvey shit. I used to be a mans man, shaggin lassies left right and centre. I used to be held in high regard on these boards till you stuck in your big oar. You have owned this forum for the last two weeks …can I have it back now please…

Notice the way I’m being forthright. It’s a new angle, just trying it out. It’s the new me. Calling Erika a ‘poor bitch’ is all part of it. What ya think?

If you compete on a serious level, yes. Until then, no. Like taking candy from a baby, it is. Pussy whipped without using the pussy. Yay baby. Besides, it titillates me.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

johnmurphy (29-08-10)

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast