Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: anon 361 top dog(lion)

Default anon 361 top dog(lion)

i have to say he helps when ever he is asked for help and simply said he is the top poster here imo(he even has warmed 2 my cat pics) in short thanks anon and keep posting...we cant afford 2 lose u benny

Blog Entries
    Reviews

oh no not the lion going too,??????????????????????????
    taking a break, but not gone

Quote Originally Posted by wanted the best 69 View Post
    oh no not the lion going too,??????????????????????????
    no ya tool im just saying how important he is to us (im shite at this not joking thing but this is not a joke)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

who are you calling tool, feline???
    there guys here who go out of their way to help, new kids on the block, hell i was one not so long ago, the was one who did help greatly, as did others and, no i am not naming anyone else
    Last edited by wanted the best 69; 28-08-10 at 19:08. Reason: usual

5. The Following User Says Thank You to wanted the best 69 For This Useful Post:

benin (28-08-10)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    i have to say he helps when ever he is asked for help and simply said he is the top poster here imo(he even has warmed 2 my cat pics) in short thanks anon and keep posting...we cant afford 2 lose u benny
    Awh cheers bud, I do it for selfish reasons, it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside and not to sound too gay but your not so bad yourself

Reviews

there guys here who go out of their way to help, new kids on the block, hell i was one not so long ago, the was one who did help greatly, as did others and, no i am not naming anyone else
    You are right, there are so many very helpful posters and great personalities on this site it would be unfair to start naming them all but you know who you are and we appreciatte you.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to anon361 For This Useful Post:

benin (28-08-10), wanted the best 69 (28-08-10)

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    Awh cheers bud, I do it for selfish reasons, it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside and not to sound too gay but your not so bad yourself
    Thanks.....i guess im saying the rep bar dont work 100 percent you are without doubt the most helpfull here and are second 2 a clown like me can i suggest a comic rep bar and a helpfull one i ...would that be a better way 2 go???? so ppl will then see your rep and mine as they should be seen (an i making any sense im shite at not joking)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    Thanks.....i guess im saying the rep bar dont work 100 percent you are without doubt the most helpfull here and are second 2 a clown like me can i suggest a comic rep bar and a helpfull one i ...would that be a better way 2 go???? so ppl will then see your rep and mine as they should be seen (an i making any sense im shite at not joking)
    puddie sniper
    stick to the cat photos, i am getting worried about you now,

You are a very nice guy Anon, and I am not just saying it because I want to molest you. Well, not much. Keep it up, sweets.

(And you too, James.)
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

puddie sniper
    stick to the cat photos, i am getting worried about you now,
    your right stick 2 what you know lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast