Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: anon 361 top dog(lion)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    You are a very nice guy Anon, and I am not just saying it because I want to molest you. Well, not much. Keep it up, sweets.

(And you too, James.)
    lucy, you have ferry to catch, leave the lion alone, you will make him horny and then were all in sh.t
    taking a break, but not gone

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    i have to say he helps when ever he is asked for help and simply said he is the top poster here imo(he even has warmed 2 my cat pics) in short thanks anon and keep posting...we cant afford 2 lose u benny
    it seems to me or the next post will be large animals such as elephants ,giraffes,etc......
    so dot not miss anyone when its posted...????
    P.S.guys its a joke
    Keep Calm and Call Batman

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ERIKA LOVEFORU For This Useful Post:

benin (28-08-10), wanted the best 69 (28-08-10)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by erika_loveforu View Post
    it seems to me or the next post will be large animals such as elephants ,giraffes,etc......
    so dot not miss anyone when its posted...????
    P.S.guys its a joke
    Oh Erika why should anyone want to post a picture of Elephants and giraffes...silly notion. Anon you are my hero boyo. Such a nice guy, always there when needed with Techie questions and questions regarding the safest condoms to use. Why are you not a mod.

I actually resent this thread. Why cant I get a tribute thread. Nobody supports me here except Lucy Lu, and she is only a girl.

well guys i think this its the big family
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SDC11110.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	24.1 KB 
ID:	28623  

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by erika_loveforu View Post
    well guys i think this its the big family

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa no tiger?????

Poggo........
    Some PPL mistake an attempt at reconciliation, as a personal attack or insult......

well poggo bad news for u when i visit the zoo i think the tiger its been sleping because i dont see his face......

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    i have to say he helps when ever he is asked for help and simply said he is the top poster here imo(he even has warmed 2 my cat pics) in short thanks anon and keep posting...we cant afford 2 lose u benny

Agree totally will admit when he has erred, and yes great poster,,,we have had our differences in the past and that is the important thing "the past" we interact now without rancour,,good one anon keep it up...

Poggo...
    Some PPL mistake an attempt at reconciliation, as a personal attack or insult......

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to poggo For This Useful Post:

anon361 (29-08-10), Lucy Chambers (29-08-10), wanted the best 69 (29-08-10), westcorklad (29-08-10)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12