Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What should I do

flush them judging by your one review u dont need him hon get on the road and visit south east

flush them straight down the loo... not a bad idea... should keep him tame for a while

Quote Originally Posted by DONEGALANGEL View Post
    not sure what to do... I fell in love with someone and hurt like hell cos he dont love me back... my heart is breaking.. its crying so badly.. not sure should I come on tour and have lots of great sex.. or just sit at home and wallow in love that can not be returned..
    sorry to hear about that, Donegal...he doesnt deserve you...hes a prick...

xxxo
    Monica

P.S. You should flush him down the loo
    Last edited by Mondler; 30-08-10 at 20:40. Reason: not telling

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Mondler For This Useful Post:

wanted the best 69 (31-08-10)

not sure what to do... I fell in love with someone and hurt like hell cos he dont love me back... my heart is breaking.. its crying so badly.. not sure should I come on tour and have lots of great sex.. or just sit at home and wallow in love that can not be returned..
    Hard question and situation are you sure he does not love you back???.....maybe he is scared to show you what he really feels for you or playing the hard game....hmmmmmmmmm
    Don't miss my visit in your town/city...

6. The Following User Says Thank You to diannasweet For This Useful Post:

Mondler (31-08-10)

English Milly Masseuse Guest

My hubbie milfie has run away and left for me for a younger model.. and my old heart is breaking I dont think it can take it anymore.. I went to vegas the last time and spent all his money with poggo.. but this time he has hidden the cheque book and bank cards.. but now if i tur where should I go to first.. I like dublin but he has his spies there andport back.. he was not impressed with the gang bang last time.. but is it my fault he has to pop the wee bluey before the bedtime fun.. a woman has needs..x
    sounds like you need a Bronte and Selina night out darling! Come meet us and I PROMISE you will see the lighter side

we all been there sweetheart.

****hugs****

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12