Thread: girls be warned

Default girls be warned

right girls i take my punting serious .1 a week to 1 a fortnight i may select last hour or may have decided with a week .i have never missed apointment as any my friends know .this is where i'm pist off last 2 girls lovely people and i'm asucker fr not writing anything bad but next apointment i get and girl advert fk and owo and neither available after i 'm going to slate ye.just not on, i put in effort in my booking my apperance so false adverts i'm cumin down hard sorry girls but if can't handle heat get out of kitchen.
    Last edited by audi; 27-08-10 at 22:41.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to audi For This Useful Post:

espensen (28-08-10)

Sorry to hear that your last 2 visits were remembered for the wrong reasons Audi.
    When did you discover that the favourites you wished for were not really on the menu?

hi alana .well tell u truth u nearly know when she removes all her clothing and tells u lie on bed without even a kiss. u can know its a mistake only reason i'm annoyed is happened too regular and these with girls with so calked gud reviews.i missed u in limerick last time because i remember that sunday 2 weeks ago will pm to explain

Quote Originally Posted by audi View Post
    hi alana .well tell u truth u nearly know when she removes all her clothing and tells u lie on bed without even a kiss. u can know its a mistake only reason i'm annoyed is happened too regular and these with girls with so calked gud reviews.i missed u in limerick last time because i remember that sunday 2 weeks ago will pm to explain
    Ok hun just seen your review, been activated after my post, only stern advice regarding your issue would be to confirm prior on phone and again before the business side of things is sorted. I know it can be difficult being assertive without being shady but any true professional will recognise this.

English Milly Masseuse Guest

Quote Originally Posted by audi View Post
    right girls i take my punting serious .1 a week to 1 a fortnight i may select last hour or may have decided with a week .i have never missed apointment as any my friends know .this is where i'm pist off last 2 girls lovely people and i'm asucker fr not writing anything bad but next apointment i get and girl advert fk and owo and neither available after i 'm going to slate ye.just not on, i put in effort in my booking my apperance so false adverts i'm cumin down hard sorry girls but if can't handle heat get out of kitchen.
    I completely agree with you!

The only reason I would refuse to do OWO when it's on my list is 1) if the gent is not clean or 2) if I had any sort of cold/sore throat as thats a classic way to spread unwanted bacteria!

If you guys review more AND HONESTLY then the girls will be more likely not to lie.

The Balls are in your court Boys!

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to English Milly Masseuse For This Useful Post:

blueforever (29-08-10), corkpunter (28-08-10)