Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: Why mods are a bad idea..

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    Tres bon. DeBaby- blow job on the way. God, I love being a low moral cheating fecking hussy. Don't ya just burn, De Westside Drivel? Brush up on the oral skills, baby.
    And you are soo good at it too... Im so proud.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    And you are soo good at it too... Im so proud.
    Pussy + whip = Jimbo

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    Did you make the coddle as promised..
    Where do you think I put De WestDrivel?
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Quote Originally Posted by debest View Post
    Pussy + whip = Jimbo

Just the way he likes it. I noticed you are quite partial too, DeLightful.

Reviews

Pussy + whip = Jimbo
    Pussy + Jimbo = Orgasm

Reviews

Just the way he likes it. I noticed you are quite partial too, DeLightful.
    You're imagination is playing tricksters with you Lulu.

You're imagination is playing tricksters with you Lulu.
    I have the contents of my inbox to hand, Deceitful. Shall we share?

Blog Entries

I'm sorry Punterminator, myself and Westie haven't seen eye to eye on this forum many many times, but in this case I think you're wrong. It's going back a bit, you're draging up some old stuff, but I think you weren't being fair...........

In the thread JOHN RAMBO for full mod status, this it the post that started it all off...........

Quote Originally Posted by punterminator View Post
    And if that doesn't work you can name your time and place and arrange to meet them all to "discuss"...
    It's a dig, you know it's a dig, you know it's about what happened on the night preceeding Westie stepping down as a mod. I was here, I saw the threads that were there at the time, I saw the post etc. I know Lucy was here too, that's why she responded to your post with this........

PMSL. Morning, sir P.
    Westie stepped down as a mod because of all this. It should have been left at that. Regardless of what I think of the situation that night, or Westie, I know it should have been left at that. Westie not being a mod any more was enough. But you saw a chance at a dig and you took it with that post. That's where the thread went to shit. Your post was made in responce to a post I had made, and for my part in that I'm sorry. I tried to post again afterwards to make light of it but in the meantime West had posted. I again posted to lighten thinks but Lucy then posted in responce to Westies post it's from there the thread really went to shit. I posted a number of times after that that the thread was off topic but it was fucked at that stage............

I'm no fan of closing or moving threads as I'd said a few times in the last few days, I'm sure Samlad will attest to that, but a mod was put in a difficult position where he was fucked if he did and was fucked if he didn't. Personally I'd prefer to see a thread moderated that see it moved or closed but sometimes that just doesn't work...........

Here's the post you got an infraction for............

And what would be a banning offence?

Something like this for instance?

I regret nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooothiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing...... ...........................
    And here's where you agree you deserve it............

I'll take a second one doozer if you show me what in that post is contravening the documented rules. Granted the first one I deserved.
    Now if this isn't trying to wind up a mod or provoke him what the hell is????

Come on Punterminator, be fair. You used the thread to have a dig at West, to which he responded, and then so did you and Lucy. You then used it to put a mod in a difficuly position and as an excuse to start this thread...........

I've no doubt you're an intelligent guy, but you're just not being fair............
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

9. The Following User Says Thank You to luther For This Useful Post:

JAMESCORK (27-08-10)

Ok, Luther, yes, there was an element of ragging. You have never acted as Westie did, but I think you may be underestimating exactly how offensive some found it. It wasn't a blip, or a slip up. It was a sheer abuse of power mixed in with malicious abuse. Now I am sorry, but some things, when faced with sheer provocation, do come up again.

Blog Entries

Ok, Luther, yes, there was an element of ragging. You have never acted as Westie did, but I think you may be underestimating exactly how offensive some found it. It wasn't a blip, or a slip up. It was a sheer abuse of power mixed in with malicious abuse. Now I am sorry, but some things, when faced with sheer provocation, do come up again.
    Yes Lucy, I agree, that's why I said in my post "Regardless of what I think of the situation that night, or Westie, I know it should have been left at that"...........

I'm not commenting on what went on that night, I had just stepped down myself, but I think West not being a mod whould be enough to leave that episode where it rests.................
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast