Thread: You guys told me Cork was friendly

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

you have to be really careful around town. i always have a book of parking discs in my car for when i do going for the punt, deedin i do.

sorry to hear your car got towed.. they are total wankbags, and deserve to be tied up and the repeatedly kicked in the bolleex by someone like Ronan O Gara, or possibly that Ozzie bloke out of "The Simpsons", you know... the guy with the big boot, who the Oz Parliament wanted to kick Bart in the A hole.. yeah.. him....................... id say
    I'm a well hung chap, hung like a bastard says i.

Reviews

You only towed if you are parked in a dangerous place or on a double yellar...for a long time

Quote Originally Posted by wellhungchap View Post
    you have to be really careful around town. i always have a book of parking discs in my car for when i do going for the punt, deedin i do.

sorry to hear your car got towed.. they are total wankbags, and deserve to be tied up and the repeatedly kicked in the bolleex by someone like Ronan O Gara, or possibly that Ozzie bloke out of "The Simpsons", you know... the guy with the big boot, who the Oz Parliament wanted to kick Bart in the A hole.. yeah.. him....................... id say

Anything I could do to make you part with one of those discs? Deedin I could sorely use one, deedin I could, deedin I do. Deedin.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures