Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: You guys told me Cork was friendly

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by corkpunter View Post
    JC, cool, it hasn't happened to your car, or it has, but hasn't been visible on the car. I can only comment on what I see with my own eyes when I'm up there. Take my advice or leave it, no problem for me.
    No prob matey...I'll take pictures after I park it and catch the little buggers on my return...are we off topic here mate....ara feck it. So where is your favorite carpark CP. I like the one under the clarion cos me motor makes a screechy noise as I turn the corners and it sounds like Im going wicked fast like....

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    No prob matey...I'll take pictures after I park it and catch the little buggers on my return...are we off topic here mate....ara feck it. So where is your favorite carpark CP. I like the one under the clarion cos me motor makes a screechy noise as I turn the corners and it sounds like Im going wicked fast like....
    The same does the one on Grand Parade, even at 2 miles per hour. I come in from the blackpool side if I'm coming from home, or from the west side if I'm coming from work. So it all depends on where abouts it is, but coming from home I tend to use Carroll's Quay Car Park, simply because I don't have to go through town, which does my head in. If I come from work, it depends, if I'm going home afterwards. I'll normally go Carroll's Quay Car Park again, otherwise go for on street parking up around Barrack street or Eglinton Street if I'm on that side of town.

Reviews

Lucy, Cork is friendly, we even have our own friendly tv station that streams it all online: Cork Community Television.

Quote Originally Posted by corkpunter View Post
    Lucy, Cork is friendly, we even have our own friendly tv station that streams it all online: Cork Community Television.
    Thanks for that CP- I can watch it in person, as I am back in Cork next wednesday. So looking forward to it, and this time I am flying.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    Thanks for that CP- I can watch it in person, as I am back in Cork next wednesday. So looking forward to it, and this time I am flying.
    it will be hard to get you wicked way with lucy without red bull so it would seem...jeezzze lucy you make it hard(ahem)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    it will be hard to get you wicked way with lucy without red bull so it would seem...jeezzze lucy you make it hard(ahem)
    Lucy ..your word is ambidexterous

Quote Originally Posted by Ric Hardgear View Post
    Lucy ..your word is ambidexterous

Okie coke. This morning I experimented with a new masturbation technique- I tried the right hand instead of the left. In the process, I discovered I was ambidextrous.

Good enough for ya, Ricles?

Your word is - Cogitate.
    Last edited by lucy chambers; 17-09-10 at 11:54. Reason: giggling. I like Ric.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Reviews

Okie coke. This morning I experimented with a new masturbation technique
    Im trying a new technique my self

Blog Entries

Okie coke. This morning I experimented with a new masturbation technique- I tried the right hand instead of the left. In the process, I discovered I was ambidextrous.

Good enough for ya, Ricles?

Your word is - Cogitate.
    Look Cork is a horrible place. Its smelly ,has a green coloured river and is full of drunk ppl with smelly arseholes. Keep away.

listen to me ,the voice of reason,
    Westside.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Look Cork is a horrible place. Its smelly ,has a green coloured river and is full of drunk ppl with smelly arseholes. Keep away.

listen to me ,the voice of reason,
    Westside.
    you left out timewasters

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast