hey , all back in the groove
    deedin

xxxo
    Mon

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mondler For This Useful Post:

wanted the best 69 (03-09-10)

Quote Originally Posted by poggo View Post
    My Darling Wife,,,

The plan is set the deal is done, you never had any reason to be worried,, I am made of sterner stuff,,as for being angry with you i cannot imagine a situation in which this would be an acceptable reaction,,your willingness to share me with Mon is a furher inndication of your dedication and I thank you for this,,,no disrespect Mon but you could never replace my beautiful and intelligent wife,,however I do need some looking after so am happy to share with you some time and we can have some fun,,you have been a rock through this difficult time...

Your Loving husband

Poggo...............
    So you're with her and not with me...
    I hope she's sweet and so pretty...
    Oh how lucky one Tiger can be
    ♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫

Does it bother you now when I'm not there with you, Pogs?

your loving and devoted Ex-Girlfriend,
    Monica

-
    Last edited by Mondler; 02-09-10 at 10:37. Reason: :being sarcastic:

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Mondler For This Useful Post:

agent 69 your new mission ,should you chose to accept it is to sabotage the relationship between poggo and his wife thus leaving the path clear for monica to "comfort" him like only she can.You can have the help of monica,jimbop and any other field agents you need but this mission must be complete before next weekend

this message will self destruct in 5 seconds....

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to benin For This Useful Post:

Mondler (02-09-10), poggo (02-09-10), wanted the best 69 (03-09-10)

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    agent 69 your new mission ,should you chose to accept it is to sabotage the relationship between poggo and his wife thus leaving the path clear for monica to "comfort" him like only she can.You can have the help of monica,jimbop and any other field agents you need but this mission must be complete before next weekend

I need all the help i can get...thanks benny
    Last edited by Mondler; 02-09-10 at 10:53. Reason: KaBoooooooooooooooooooom!!!! ffs...what was that noise?

Reviews

mmmmm so far your fumbling efforts have failed, indeed they have done nothing more than make the bond between us stronger,,,
    call urself agents huh,,,,we await the next attemp with some pleasure and amusment,,,,,,Mon my dearest can u not make it work between u and wtb69 I hear he is lovestrudk and forlorn,,,,go on give it a try....

Poggo.....xxxxxxxxxxxx....

MMMMMMMM
    Some PPL mistake an attempt at reconciliation, as a personal attack or insult......

9. The Following User Says Thank You to poggo For This Useful Post:

diannasweet (03-09-10)

Quote Originally Posted by poggo View Post
    mmmmm so far your fumbling efforts have failed, indeed they have done nothing more than make the bond between us stronger,,,
    call urself agents huh,,,,we await the next attemp with some pleasure and amusment,,,,,,Mon my dearest can u not make it work between u and wtb69 I hear he is lovestrudk and forlorn,,,,go on give it a try....

Poggo.....xxxxxxxxxxxx....

MMMMMMMM
    agent 69 get me a dictionary i need to find out what lovestrudk is and if you have it can it be passed on you may need to be put down agent 69 ...calling all agents calling all agents alert code red i repeat code red

11. The Following User Says Thank You to benin For This Useful Post:

poggo (02-09-10)

Reviews

agent 69 get me a dictionary i need to find out what lovestrudk is and if you have it can it be passed on you may need to be put down agent 69 ...calling all agents calling all agents alert code red i repeat code red
    Ben your aspiration to becoming a pedant is also pathetic, I also spelled attempt wrong...fraid the poggoitis is now in the latter stages...

poggo......
    Some PPL mistake an attempt at reconciliation, as a personal attack or insult......

13. The Following User Says Thank You to poggo For This Useful Post:

benin (02-09-10)

Last edited by benin; 02-09-10 at 16:53. Reason: poggoitis is a trade mark of poggo.com

ok thats cleared up then tis only poggoitis ...code red false alarm...repeat false alarm

agent 69 return to your mission

Reviews

ok thats cleared up then tis only poggoitis ...code red false alarm...repeat false alarm

agent 69 return to your mission

Your plaintive cries fall on deaf ears ben, latest reports suggest 69 and Mon are embroiled in a sordid sexual encounter, likely to continue for the foreseable future,,ahhh bless tis a lovely example of... boy meets girl boy l.........................

Poggo........

17. The Following User Says Thank You to poggo For This Useful Post:

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast