Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Accept my apologise Poggo!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by poggo View Post
    really could not have put it better myself, I guess their scurrilous attempts at sabotage are borne out of of envy and jealousy,,and ur right another feeble attempt has been a total failure.......

Poggo....XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    it makes me sick what they are doing it really does...poggo look over there (whispers to agent 69 and mon ok ill gain there trust again then we will attack)

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    (whispers to agent 69 and mon ok ill gain there trust again then we will attack)
    Don't miss my visit in your town/city...

Blog Entries
    Reviews

all agents report to new thread, operation" bring mons back"
    taking a break, but not gone

4. The Following User Says Thank You to wanted the best 69 For This Useful Post:

Mondler (04-09-10)

Quote Originally Posted by diannasweet View Post
    mon i always trusted you so much thats why i left ya minding pog while am away now u seem to want more then that??????

Conclusion:never give a finger as u might be left without ur hand.......and result over ye mission failed again sorry to disappoint ya lads.........
    I am so very sorry Diana that I betrayed your trust...could you please give me a second chance?

To tell you the truth...Pogs told me he loved me and wanted to have relations...I tried politely saying no and explaining why...but he got furious...he started going on about how I didn't love him and how he trusted me and how he was going to leave me, etc. FFS...............

So I gave in and did it....it was uncomfortable, awkward and displeasing................

Conclusion: He tricked me into having sex with him... I couldn't handle the pressure and I snapped. Please forgive me.

love,
    Monica
    Last edited by Mondler; 04-09-10 at 11:01. Reason: Whispers to Pogs: I'm still not over you....(I feel awful about this post...I had to give some excuse to Diana no what i mean

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mondler For This Useful Post:

diannasweet (04-09-10), John McClain (04-09-10), wanted the best 69 (04-09-10)

Quote Originally Posted by Mondler View Post
    I am so very sorry Diana that I betrayed your trust...could you please give me a second chance?

To tell you the truth...Pogs told me he loved me and wanted to have relations...I tried politely saying no and explaining why...but he got furious...he started going on about how I didn't love him and how he trusted me and how he was going to leave me, etc. FFS...............

So I gave in and did it....it was uncomfortable, awkward and displeasing................

Conclusion: He tricked me into having sex with him... I couldn't handle the pressure and I snapped. Please forgive me.

love,
    Monica
    Pog waiting for explination she denny what u told me about her........Mon will give ya another chance after poggo answer....

8. The Following User Says Thank You to diannasweet For This Useful Post:

John McClain (04-09-10)

9. Default

ooooh!!!!!!!!!!!! this is getting interesting. lets see how Poggo defends himself

where is my popcorn?
    Last edited by John McClain; 04-09-10 at 16:59.
    Yippee ki-yay

Reviews

Pog waiting for explination she denny what u told me about her........Mon will give ya another chance after poggo answer....

What can I say this is clearly the attempt of a rejected woman,,her advances were dissmissed by me and as the saying goes "hell has no fury like a woman scorned" mons urequited love for me is understandably causing her to try to create a rift between me and my cherished wife,,this has been attempted before with the same result,,,,some things are dissapointing but this is the most dissapointiest,,,Mon fess up and stop this madness.............????????????????

Poggo...........
    Some PPL mistake an attempt at reconciliation, as a personal attack or insult......

11. The Following User Says Thank You to poggo For This Useful Post:

diannasweet (04-09-10)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by John McClain View Post
    ooooh!!!!!!!!!!!! this is getting interesting. lets see how Poggo defends himself

where is my popcorn?
    oooooh yeah you cant beat a bit of trouble can you would you like a nice can of coke to go with your popcorn kk MR MCClain

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Harry View Post
    kk MR MCClain
    kk=Mcclain???????

Reviews

kk=Mcclain???????

goodnite to you diannasweet inspector callahan is off to bed now xx

Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast