Just got a phone call from a friend who is holidaying in one of his parents homes in the south of spain. He, like me, is fond of a punt.
This morning, as he was driving his teenage son to the soccer school he goes to, he noticed a likely looking lady walking up and down a street. He couldnt say what it was, but he knew straight away she was "on the game". So, he drove at break neck speed to dump his son to the school, then did a "U-E" and headed back to where he saw her.
He pulled up next to her (in his daddys car), window wound down, and straight away she leaned in, and in her best EN-GER-LESH she said "Fucky or Sucky".. Says he, as quick as you like... "Sucky...... Deepthroat" (he, like me, is partial to the deepest of the deep).
she held up 3 fingers (indicating €30), he held up 2 fingers, she nodded and got in the car.

She then pulled out his pride and joy, put a blob on, and proceeded to deepthroat his man meat, while (as he said himself), he "pulled the tits off her", before losing the run of himself, and emptying his sack while the head of his knob was tickling her tonsils.

After he told her to get out of the car, he called me and told me every detail.. he was well chuffed. as would i be, ifn i did getting my own man meat suckled for the princley sum of €20.00.

I do bidding you the goodest of the days........................deedin i do says i.