Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New in Ireland - simple question

Quote Originally Posted by bakedbeans View Post
    Hello everybody,
    I recently arrived in Ireland and got a simple question: Why do most ladies do not answer calls from landline phones?
    at least my reason for not responding to fixed numbers is that when you answear that first excuse is that he has putt cell phone.
    then im forced to say that all adress and after a while i fond her at the door when its want and pull crazy and scare not know who is serious
    sorry but whit my its hapen this
    my advice to you it the best phone of mobile
    Keep Calm and Call Batman

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by blueboy32 View Post
    Lucy

Can I ask about the bad clients lists
    - how do you get on -
    - what info is on them -
    - how are they passed around -
    - how do get off them -
    - is there any good clients lists
    I do not want to get on anyones bad list in any aspect in life, just very interested.

Blueboy
    Would you like there phone numbers as well?
    ----------------------------------------------
    I'm a creep,
    I'm a weirdo
    What the hell am I doin' here?
    I don't belong here

Reviews

I have been punting for an year now in different countries. One thing that I have realized is that each lady has her own set rules. One of the most common rule is no landline/withheld number.

Some insist on shower. What I have learned is never to question the rules, I am not implying that you are being disrespectful, as you have clearly stated that you are curious, but I do feel every lady has right to set whatever rules she feel is necessary for her to create safe and healthy environment for herself. I have observed that you get better experience if you do not question rules.

So if ladies do not want landlines, use cell phone. Get a punting phone and use it only for punting. Also, no matter how curious you are, never ask any lady about her clients. Like Lucy said, this is confidential and important for your safety and hers. You would not like her to post your details on public forum, would you?

Enjoy your punting life.
    ----------------------------------------------
    I'm a creep,
    I'm a weirdo
    What the hell am I doin' here?
    I don't belong here

Bloody hell, Naughty, not only are you talented in the boudoir my sweet, you have teeth, Go baby
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Quote Originally Posted by bakedbeans View Post
    Hello everybody,
    I recently arrived in Ireland and got a simple question: Why do most ladies do not answer calls from landline phones?
    Hi 1 of the reasons would be the amount of TW......ringing from landline u will not be answered or u will but u will be asked to ring from ur mobile for info.......
    Don't miss my visit in your town/city...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123