Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Well hello everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    yep and i no more believe you now that i did the first 345 times you told me lol
    Haha! That will come back to haunt me!

As you can see, Tiffani, the atmosphere in here is a light-hearted one!

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Ah hello Sweetie. If you ever fancy a boiled egg and a dvd call me will you.

thanks in advance,
    Westside.
    ya fecker you seen she is a chicken farmer did you not???????? now thats smooth

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffani Jameson View Post
    I'm Tiffani Jameson, Ebony travelling companion looking to make your acquaintance. This seems like a fun place to be, so I look forward to the fun.
    Well, hello there Miss Tiffany. We know each other already,I believe. How is Dallas?
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

Tiffani Jameson (25-08-10)

Welcome to the asylum Tiff, hope you have fun. x x x x
    "Live for nothing or die for something, your call."

6. The Following User Says Thank You to JohnRambo For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    Well, hello there Miss Tiffany. We know each other already,I believe. How is Dallas?
    dallas is over ...but to recap for you ...bobby died but tis ok he came back after pam had a shower,miss ellie was a bit senile towards the end,jock died,jr turned into the devil at the end sue ellen was drinking out of her purse,and out of the pic that only leaves one thats you lucy how are you.....and why are you stealing the limelight from tiffany??????

dallas is over ...but to recap for you ...bobby died but tis ok he came back after pam had a shower,miss ellie was a bit senile towards the end,jock died,jr turned into the devil at the end sue ellen was drinking out of her purse,and out of the pic that only leaves one thats you lucy how are you.....and why are you stealing the limelight from tiffany??????

Benny, my little sniper cat, be careful. I may pop in to Galway on my way home and make you pay for any cheek, young man. I couldn't possibly steal Tiffani's limelight, she is a lighthouse.

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    Benny, my little sniper cat, be careful. I may pop in to Galway on my way home and make you pay for any cheek, young man.
    benny drifts off to yet another day dream thinking about lucy...and still wondering why this thread is all about her now????

You mean the whole universe doesn't revolve around me? Aw shucks. Get on with flirting with Tiff, topcat. Leave the bitching to the expert.
    Last edited by lucy chambers; 25-08-10 at 14:29. Reason: outraged, disappointed and hurt.

Blog Entries

Hello Tiffani, welcome and have a great time !
    Last edited by Sensual Delights; 25-08-10 at 14:31. Reason: Attrocious spelling ...

Reviews

benny drifts off to yet another day dream thinking about lucy...and still wondering why this thread is all about her now????
    Tiffany (with the yellow background thingy) Lucy has changed her name to Tiffany (with the yellow background thingy). Wow...Hi Tiff honey....remember me..Love the tan honey, it suits you.

(Think I know why Ben...A certain punter from dublin has been bombarding her with PMs and shoes and she needed a new profile, I'l give you a subtle hint who...Ric Hardgear)

13. The Following User Says Thank You to JAMESCORK For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast