Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Wexford Agency

English Milly Masseuse Guest

Quote Originally Posted by blueforever View Post
    thank heavens jesus bronte will be kept busy
    I can't wait to see all of you!

Selina will be in Wexford at the same time and its about time too!

Keep a look out though, as I may be there for a few extra days next week x

Last edited by English Milly Masseuse; 10-09-10 at 13:32.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by boggerboy View Post
    Good man yourself!!

If these arseholes get no business they might soon fuck off!
    Honestly why do you think they will fuck off when they have a site that the cant post on without being checked

Hope you'll give me a hot deal BB

She'd want to, with the prices she charges. This is Wexford, not D4 or the IFSC.

It's the reason I won't be making arrangements.

I hear ya An Don but we can't be relying on the site to do this IMO. The best social networks like this are self-regulating in terms of quality control. By all members being pro-active in formal reviews, in informal reviews in the fora here, by being very clear about where there is bad value for money and agencies taking the piss, then users who spend a little bit of time on here getting to know the scene can make informed judgements.

One thing the site could and should do is make it mandatory for girls to allow reviews on profiles IMO.

6. Default

One thing the site could and should do is make it mandatory for girls to allow reviews on profiles IMO.
    Totally agree with that idea!

Have a look at the Wexford section today. Go on, have a look and if you are from a major urban area have a good laugh at the state of the selction on offer (and the prices) or if you are from the South East have a little cry for yourself at the fact that your getting shat on.

The state of them, the absolute mouldy state of them.

Went to see one - made the arrangements, drove there, was called and told that my choice wasn't working but that there was a 49 year old woman at that flat who could see me. Puke. Chose another one, turned up and to say that her appearance (already less than inspiring in her photos) was enticing would be an affront to ugly people. (€150 for anal by the way. I have a more fuckable arse than she ever will). Called another one (you'd think I would learn my lesson at this point) and she could barely communicate on the phone. For fuck sake.

2 out of 13 are worthy of consideration and one of those might not exist (see above) and the other went to voicemail and is charging €120. A stable of oul wans (who are being run agency style as I found out today) none of whom charge less than €100. ONE HUNDRED FUCKING EURO! A troll who answered the door in a tracksuit ensemble that would make the shabbiest Howareya in Dolphin's Barn blush.

The Wexford scene is a joke. I have been working a lot in the UK/Dublin the past 3 months or so and maybe I am looking on a bad day but it tallies with what I was seeing last year in Wexford. Little or no choice, no value for money, nothing inspirational. As appetising a proposition as wanking into my own open mouth to be honest.

Reviews

I am guessing that was the 49 year old that I was recommended by the madame when the 22 year old I chose suddenly became unavailable when I arrived on the scene 45 minutes after I had called ahead.

I would almost vote for the Turn on the Red Light campaign just to put an end to the joke that is the scene in Wexford.

Reviews

I am guessing that was the 49 year old that I was recommended by the madame when the 22 year old I chose suddenly became unavailable when I arrived on the scene 45 minutes after I had called ahead.

I would almost vote for the Turn on the Red Light campaign just to put an end to the joke that is the scene in Wexford.
    NATY seems like the 'real deal' in Wexford.. anyone got any comments ?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast