Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Why do We Kiss?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by kerry lad in town View Post
    ikissing is one of those ingrained human behaviors that seems to defy explanation
    The Ancient Egyptians did not kiss. Some cultures in the world today do not kiss. It all started in Ancient Greece, and because it was all over their art and was present in their society, and given how they influenced those who came after them.... today, we kiss.

Ta-daaaa!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by DONEGALANGEL View Post
    i kiss cause i enjoy it.. plus its the best form of foreplay i know...the sexiest form of foreplay so i love it...x
    that sounds good i must try that sometime foreplay that is.
    Never confuse education with intelligence One helps you make a living; the other helps you make a life.

Quote Originally Posted by poggo View Post
    Ahhhhh shuckssss Nicole you should have said something, now I know where to start next time......

Poggo.........XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    Its always the best way to start with me. Kisses all over......sweeet and rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole View Post
    Its always the best way to start with me. Kisses all over......sweeet and rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
    stop Nicole your killing me.
    Never confuse education with intelligence One helps you make a living; the other helps you make a life.

Reviews

Kisses are the best, soft , juicy , emotional, passionate, crazy. Best way to express yourself. Why do we Kiss??? Cos its always introduction to something else
    I love your kisses mwah
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Mwah Mwah Highway. I always have many for you

Mwah Mwah Highway. I always have many for you
    Benny mutters something about wanting lots of kisses from nicole then waits .

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    Benny mutters something about wanting lots of kisses from nicole then waits .

And waits and waits and waits..............................

Poggo........................
    Some PPL mistake an attempt at reconciliation, as a personal attack or insult......

Blog Entries

Kisses are the best, soft , juicy , emotional, passionate, crazy. Best way to express yourself. Why do we Kiss??? Cos its always introduction to something else
    heres a kiss nic. By the way could you give me a loan of a tenner?

Westside.

kissing is magnificent so erotic my fiance used to say I was a brilliant kisser licking her lips tracing my tongue along them we'd run fingers through each others hair & rub each others faces rub the underside of each others tongues thats very sensitive starting out slow then french kissing kinda roughly literally ateing each other my favorite was the Tickle kiss: With this kiss u make use of the fact that the roof of the mouth is the most ticklish part of the body while doing the normal french kiss stroke your tongue along the roof of each others mouth you can make it into a game by whoever can stand it longest without pulling away
    I love tickling...

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Experienced Punter esq For This Useful Post:

Nicole (24-08-10)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast