Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 27

Thread: Do your slippers tell a story about you?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,556
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default Do your slippers tell a story about you?

    You know im sitting here ,at my pc obviously and im getting bored and i looked down and my feet and i see my slippers. I was wondering do ppl slippers tell a story about them? I feel like a softarse when i wear my slippers. They are plain with a hole where the big toe is on each one.

    What am i talking about?

    i have no idea,
    Westside.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Pallet Town
    Posts
    5,879
    Reviews
    38

    Default

    im wearing my slippers now as well. They are a bit worn but then thats just how i roll.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,556
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    im wearing my slippers now as well. They are a bit worn but then thats just how i roll.
    I think mens slippers arent meant to last. All the pairs ive had didnt last long. The pair I have now lasted the longest and thats because they are too big for me and i hardly wear them.

    the Yeti of Westville,
    Westside.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Pallet Town
    Posts
    5,879
    Reviews
    38

    Default

    i have had mine for a little under a year now. A record for me i think.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    I don't live on E-I ....
    Posts
    1,300
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Of course slippers do tell a story. Like almost all things we own.
    I actually do know a few things about you, but even if I wouldn't, considering that one can buy a pair of slippers starting from a couple of euro only and you seem have lots of time on your hands, there is a big chance you are:

    - a little cheap or at least not very eager to spend money
    - not fond by shopping
    - comfortable when in a familiar / known environment
    - confident enough not to care about small things
    - single or in a very long and possibly worn out relationship.

    The thing that men slippers break faster is just an excuse, as you could always buy more then one pair if you are aware of the problem.

    BTW - none of what I said above are meant to be insults.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,556
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sensual Delights View Post
    Of course slippers do tell a story. Like almost all things we own.
    I actually do know a few things about you, but even if I wouldn't, considering that one can buy a pair of slippers starting from a couple of euro only and you seem have lots of time on your hands, there is a big chance you are:

    - a little cheap or at least not very eager to spend money
    - not fond by shopping
    - comfortable when in a familiar / known environment
    - confident enough not to care about small things
    - single or in a very long and possibly worn out relationship.

    The thing that men slippers break faster is just an excuse, as you could always buy more then one pair if you are aware of the problem.

    BTW - none of what I said above are meant to be insults.
    For me its i could care less about my slippers.

    still though,
    Westside.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    munster
    Posts
    1,000

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    im wearing my slippers now as well. They are a bit worn but then thats just how i roll.
    wearing mine aswell,love wearing them they are so cumfy,bought them in the states and cost more than some of my pairs of shoes but def money well spent

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    I don't live on E-I ....
    Posts
    1,300
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    For me its i could care less about my slippers.

    still though,
    Westside.
    But you do, you honored them with their own thread.
    Last edited by Sensual Delights; 23-08-10 at 23:48.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    North Korea
    Posts
    16,828
    Reviews
    57

    Default

    Got a pair of slippers about 10 years ago when I was going into hospital, still have the same pair, at least I think I do somewhere in the house, I prefer to walk around in my socks or bare feet, first thing I do when I sit down is kick my shoes off..

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Pallet Town
    Posts
    5,879
    Reviews
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lonely View Post
    wearing mine aswell,love wearing them they are so cumfy,bought them in the states and cost more than some of my pairs of shoes but def money well spent
    are they studded with diamonds?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •