Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: condoms

Reviews

I do prefer Durex myself as far as what I personally buy, but have never had any issues with any of the condoms that the lady slips on me when I've been punting, whether it was here, Amsterdam, or elsewhere.

A few summers ago when I was in the U.S. with a former girlfriend, I had issues with one of the varieties of Trojan brand condoms, which I'd picked up off the shelf over there. It didn't specify that it was supposed to be with extra lube or anything like that, but there was so much lube on it when ya took it out of the rapper that it was literally dripping. This made the condom keep slipping off; also, my girlfriend seemes to be somehow sensitive to the material of the condom (which had never been an issue when we used Durex) so we could barely get things going-- and then after a few minutes, all the lube would be gone, and the condom would be useless.

But like I said, I've never had any other issues with any condoms that have been used when punting, and that bad experience with that one type of Trojan condom is my only one.

well nibb a prefer durex because its the better one the world the moment i use so manys condoms but one the first its durex

i always use durex. first because are safe and second because i will have allergy if i use another condoms. but i think the girls shouldn't take cheap condoms.... is their healty in the game.
    Last edited by sweet_rebeka8722; 24-08-10 at 12:40.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sweet rebeka For This Useful Post:

Dirty Harry (24-08-10), samlad (24-08-10)

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    The cheap brand condoms are always smaller fitting than Durex I have come to the conclusion, at least I can sort of perform with Durex, slip one of those cheap brands on and the blood supply is cut off, it's sore on me mickey, I start to get all conscious of that fact and 2 seconds later I'm soft with fuck all hope of immediate recovery, very embarrassing, annoying and frustrating!!
    PMSL Right, now I want to see it.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    The cheap brand condoms are always smaller fitting than Durex
    I know the feeling mate. I've ended up having to use black refuse sacks tied with rope. It's all that fits..
    Anything's a dildo if you're brave enough.

Quote Originally Posted by punterminator View Post
    i know the feeling mate. I've ended up having to use black refuse sacks tied with rope. It's all that fits..

roflmao :d

I know the feeling mate. I've ended up having to use black refuse sacks tied with rope. It's all that fits..
    You're not supposed to put it over your head, mate!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    You're not supposed to put it over your head, mate!
    I beg to differ..
    Erotic asphyxiation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Anything's a dildo if you're brave enough.

Er, for those with extra, ah, girth, go american, Trojan, extra large. It comes with elastic bands for those who have a heated imagination.
    Last edited by lucy chambers; 24-08-10 at 17:18. Reason: bemused where the whoppers are hiding

Leave that to me sweetie. Im a comin'..

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast