Thread: What's a crush???

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Same here Poggo , it must be crush

(whispers to poggo) you should step by later I will show you how crush looks like

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Nicole For This Useful Post:

poggo (22-08-10)

I say go for it mate! If she says no, you can move on.

4. Default

hi Luther,

Reading your post made me think of a comment a female colleague told me recently.

first of all you need to know that I'm a foreigner, Belgian to be precise, and that I am working here in Dublin with a lot of other foreigners in a kind of international call center. My female colleague (Dutch) and I were discussing what an impression we had of Irisch people.
    She told me that she had some irisch boyfriends but that they all were kind of afraid to really ask her to go a bit further than the simple kiss. She had to take the initiative.
    I think you fit well in this image.
    So my advice to you would be ... call her and ask her when she's back or when you can visit her, let her know your feelings.
    Irisch men are too shy sometimes.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sagitarius133 View Post
    hi Luther,

Reading your post made me think of a comment a female colleague told me recently.

first of all you need to know that I'm a foreigner, Belgian to be precise, and that I am working here in Dublin with a lot of other foreigners in a kind of international call center. My female colleague (Dutch) and I were discussing what an impression we had of Irisch people.
    She told me that she had some irisch boyfriends but that they all were kind of afraid to really ask her to go a bit further than the simple kiss. She had to take the initiative.
    I think you fit well in this image.
    So my advice to you would be ... call her and ask her when she's back or when you can visit her, let her know your feelings.
    Irisch men are too shy sometimes.
    I think you might be right. I'd say many Irish men fit into this box throught fear of rejection, which I guess has to be overcome by perhaps sheer curiosity..........
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L