Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Whats going on with chat?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by hothotsophie View Post
    OK .............. went into chat tonight and it looks totally odd! We all just get used to the new lay out and then it gets changed again! And no one was in there which is unusual at this time of night. No ber or milf hunter or icilis or paddy777 even no dianna ............ am i the only one who doesn't like the new set up?

Sophie
    Hi Sophie.......well yesterday been my 1st time in the new chat room look......it is so dif but i guess ppl are the same.....will take a while to get used to it and without a doubt will never be as good as the 1 b4......i will not be as often as i was in the last 1....but thats me.....
    Don't miss my visit in your town/city...

Blog Entries
    Reviews

its working but no one seems to want use it
    taking a break, but not gone

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by diannasweet View Post
    Hi Sophie.......well yesterday been my 1st time in the new chat room look......it is so dif but i guess ppl are the same.....will take a while to get used to it and without a doubt will never be as good as the 1 b4......i will not be as often as i was in the last 1....but thats me.....

my darling wife,, this is devestating news,,how will i express my total devotion to you???with no release they will eat away at my soul
    mmmmmmhave to gt to work on that novel.....

your devoted husband

Poggo...........XXXXXXXX
    Some PPL mistake an attempt at reconciliation, as a personal attack or insult......

Quote Originally Posted by poggo View Post
    my darling wife,, this is devestating news,,how will i express my total devotion to you???with no release they will eat away at my soul
    mmmmmmhave to gt to work on that novel.....

your devoted husband

Poggo...........XXXXXXXX
    Hmmmmmmmm quiet sure u will survive without me in the chat.......ur gf and flirt will be there for u and with me missing will make space for else thing for u......
    Don't miss my visit in your town/city...

Reviews

Seems it doesn't parse more than the first url as a url, paste say 3 urls in a sentence and it only highlights and make the first one double clickable.

I had great fun on the Chat with Jenny yesterday......... when I should have been working LOL

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12