Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How to edit your signature........

Blog Entries

Ah.........thanks guys........

I'll update this when I get a chance, I'm busy at the mo.................
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Quote Originally Posted by lonely View Post
    pissed again lucy.fair play!!!!
    Doing rather well, aren't I? Don't worry, I am not turning to drink. My australian friend is inordinately fond of cocktails. We are having a very nice time. What is rather worrying is that everyone seems to think I am also australian. After talking to me. Oh dear.

Luther, I am upset that you did not at least acknowledge my optimus prime tag. I was so pleased with it.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    Doing rather well, aren't I? Don't worry, I am not turning to drink. My australian friend is inordinately fond of cocktails. We are having a very nice time. What is rather worrying is that everyone seems to think I am also australian. After talking to me. Oh dear.

Luther, I am upset that you did not at least acknowledge my optimus prime tag. I was so pleased with it.
    i will brush up on my cocktail making for when you visit us

Ahhhhh Cookie, you are doing great job. I want to squizzeee you really hard and give you........ u know what, just like in old days in Pat cave

Mwah Mwah and once again Mwaaahhh

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post

Ah, sorry sweetie, I must have missed it. It was lovely..................

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole View Post
    Ahhhhh Cookie, you are doing great job. I want to squizzeee you really hard and give you........ u know what, just like in old days in Pat cave

Mwah Mwah and once again Mwaaahhh
    Thanks Sweet Cheeks...............
    L

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by erika_loveforu View Post
    you now luther this it something new for mi thanks
    well other question luther wher i putt the attacement because realy i dond now but one im posting no one mi profile????????????????

To add an attachment, click the "Attachments" icon, see pic below.....

Attachment 28297

This will open up the "File upload manager" that allows you to manage your attachments. To upload a file or attachment from your PC, first click "Add Files" then click "Select Files" See pic below........

Attachment 28298

This will open up the box that allows you to browse through the files or pictures on your PC. Once you find the file or picture you want to upload and attach, double click on it. This will bring you back to the "file upload manager"........

Then click on the "upload files" button and then the "insert inline" button and finally the "done" button, see picture below.........

Attachment 28301

This will close the file upload manager box and return you to the post. Then just submit your post as normal and your attachment should appear in the post..........

Hope this helps..........
    L

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12