Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: pretty woman

  1. #1

    Default pretty woman

    pretty woman just started on rte1 i'm of to watch fr 100th time who's yer julia roberts of all time.mine oh jessica or indeed my lovely vanessa and how can forget sweet cherri. if only i was edward lewis or at least had his money

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    where ever i may roam
    Posts
    4,872
    Reviews
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by audi View Post
    pretty woman just started on rte1 i'm of to watch fr 100th time who's yer julia roberts of all time.mine oh jessica or indeed my lovely vanessa and how can forget sweet cherri. if only i was edward lewis or at least had his money
    well that was one fantastic movie ...but out of all the beauties that i have met it would be hard for me to say

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    everywhere at the minute .
    Posts
    84

    Default

    I love pretty woman .

    i know the words off by heart but my favourite film is its a wonderful life . I know its old but the message is so true in it .

    It pulls on the coldest of heart strings .

    i love it

    love nina xxx
    Treat everybody the way you want to be treated . Manners go a long way

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    ireland
    Posts
    733

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by naughty nina View Post
    I love pretty woman .

    i know the words off by heart but my favourite film is its a wonderful life . I know its old but the message is so true in it .

    It pulls on the coldest of heart strings .

    i love it

    love nina xxx
    every time a bell rings an angel gets its wings... brings a tear to my eye every time my favourite film watch it every christmas eve...xx

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    everywhere at the minute .
    Posts
    84

    Default

    same here hun

    I love it . clarence eventually got his wings . Just shows you how one person can change things for lots of people .l

    nina xxx
    Treat everybody the way you want to be treated . Manners go a long way

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    2,395

    Default

    Edward: How much for the entire night?
    Vivian: Stay here? [small laugh] You couldn't afford it.
    Edward: Try me.
    Vivian: 300 dollars.
    Edward: Done. Thank you. Now we can relax.


    Sick joke by the producers.

    I've always thought of Julia Roberts as being a cheap hooker but this is just ridiculous.

    I don't like this type of movie, I'm switching over.

  7. #7

    Default

    nina now u even look like julia so like if we meet (u had me at hello )will it work on u ?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    everywhere at the minute .
    Posts
    84

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by audi View Post
    nina now u even look like julia so like if we meet (u had me at hello )will it work on u ?
    it takes more than a fancy car and 300 bucks to impress me


    love nina xxxx( hahahahaha)
    Treat everybody the way you want to be treated . Manners go a long way

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    ALWAYS IN YOUR PANTS
    Posts
    785

    Default

    i agree with the other girls but since Pretty Woman is a film that we can characterize any woman do the work they do
    and also the same like Julia Roberts....




  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Posts
    6,847

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by naughty nina View Post
    it takes more than a fancy car and 300 bucks to impress me


    love nina xxxx( hahahahaha)
    So what does it take to impress you then Nina, I’m taking notes here by the way?
    Last edited by JohnRambo; 20-08-10 at 22:35.
    "Live for nothing or die for something, your call."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •