The kettles on fancy a cuppa

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by rusty squeezebox View Post
    The kettles on fancy a cuppa
    Absolutely

http://www.ideachampions.com/weblogs/cup%20of%20tea.jpg

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sporting Lesbian View Post
    Oh I see, it was a spontaneuos drinking session. I always find I have a great night when I dont plan I hope it was the same for you. Water is a must Ms Chambers! Regardless of where you find it
    How very kind of you to continue to give valuable advice dispite the fact that your cover may have been blown.........

Top notch............
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    How very kind of you to continue to give valuable advice dispite the fact that your cover may have been blown.........

Top notch............
    Golly, not another alias of an alias of an alias? Enlighten me please, Luther.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post

Top notch............
    Your right, amatuer mistake! How very foolish of me

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    I thought the German stuff was stronger than the usual stuff? Furstzenberg and Kronenberg etc? I thought it was alcohol itself caused the hangover and not chemicals in it?

Sincerely,
    Westside.
    yes they are much stronger and will get you a lot more drunk especially if your not use to drinking them ...wheat beers like erdinger and franziskaner that carlos marvado just mentioned are top quality even the cheap grafen walder wheat beer in lidl is top quality when you see reinheitsgebot on the bottle or purity law of 1516 that states no chemicals..try beers like spaten and becks 5% and you will see what i mean by quality and no hangover its great sip em and enjoy thats what i will be doing shortly

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    You can't beat them, specially the wheat beers such as Erdinger, Franziskaner, Weihenstephaner etc......but drink enough and you'll know all about it. Also stay away from sweet wines with a high sugar content.......that cheap rubbish is only good for a massive headache.
    i see you have great taste in beers i think its going to be a night in just me and my shih tzu...and plenty of the wheat beer hell i might even get my shihtzu drunk then she might start to appreciate my metal music

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Harry View Post
    i see you have great taste in beers i think its going to be a night in just me and my shih tzu...and plenty of the wheat beer hell i might even get my shihtzu drunk then she might start to appreciate my metal music
    Sounds like the start of a ngan fantisy lol

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by rusty squeezebox View Post
    Sounds like the start of a ngan fantisy lol
    yeah of course i was taking the piss there......but those beers that have been mentioned there top quality.. cezch beers are also good just like there women ....

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast