Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23

Thread: Come back ladies...I miss ye.

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In this thread
    Posts
    21,754
    Reviews
    102

    Default Come back ladies...I miss ye.

    No pictures of the Starship Enterprise by request of the OP


    I’m currently in Galway and passing through Limerick later and I have noticed that the number of lassies advertising in these areas has dropped dramatically. It’s probably the summer season and all that jazz but limerick down to 23?????.

    Although, I think I might know why……

    If any escort is out there…would you do me a favour…check the escort warning page and see does the name Debest come up. That’s D E B E S T. Thank you.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    FLUFFY END OF TOWN
    Posts
    36,004

    Default


  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    3,512
    Reviews
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    No pictures of the Starship Enterprise by request of the OP


    I’m currently in Galway and passing through Limerick later and I have noticed that the number of lassies advertising in these areas has dropped dramatically. It’s probably the summer season and all that jazz but limerick down to 23?????.

    Although, I think I might know why……

    If any escort is out there…would you do me a favour…check the escort warning page and see does the name Debest come up. That’s D E B E S T. Thank you.
    Its referred to as the summer drought,with the holidays over less ppl around there is always going to be a dip during this time...
    I have lived a life of regrets.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In this thread
    Posts
    21,754
    Reviews
    102

    Default

    Met a hunny in your hood last night.....she said that cork LAAAANGER is much nicer than Galway pickle.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    FLUFFY END OF TOWN
    Posts
    36,004

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    Met a hunny in your hood last night.....she said that cork LAAAANGER is much nicer than Galway pickle.
    what were you doing in amys hood? who did ya meet?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    3,512
    Reviews
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    what were you doing in amys hood? who did ya meet?
    I don't wear a hood.....don't try to be gangsta......
    Last edited by aml; 19-08-10 at 12:17.
    I have lived a life of regrets.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In this thread
    Posts
    21,754
    Reviews
    102

    Default

    Jolie, Galway Female Independent Escort, profile on Escort Ireland

    Yummy jummy bummylicious.....

    Said she is not into Galway boys though...so dont even bother. Liked my masculinity.. thats you fucked Amy. Liked my sense of humour... sorry Ben.
    Last edited by JAMESCORK; 19-08-10 at 12:25. Reason: to change thoigh to though

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    FLUFFY END OF TOWN
    Posts
    36,004

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    Jolie, Galway Female Independent Escort, profile on Escort Ireland

    Yummy jummy bummylicious.....

    Said she is not into Galway boys though...so dont even bother. Liked my masculinity.. thats you fucked Amy. Like my sense of humour... sorry Ben.
    jeezzeee likes your humour ffs the poor girl must be german...sure they like the hoff

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Lost in space
    Posts
    2,648
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    No pictures of the Starship Enterprise by request of the OP


    I’m currently in Galway and passing through Limerick later and I have noticed that the number of lassies advertising in these areas has dropped dramatically. It’s probably the summer season and all that jazz but limerick down to 23?????.

    Although, I think I might know why……

    If any escort is out there…would you do me a favour…check the escort warning page and see does the name Debest come up. That’s D E B E S T. Thank you.
    Wow, 24 girls in Limerick, I just checked, that's incredible; that's probably the lowest amount of girls there since 2006. Th Guards must be doing a really thorough job of cleaning out the place or could it be the Brazilians and Eastern Europeans have decided to go home? Whatever the reason may be, 24 girls in Limerick is scary.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    3,512
    Reviews
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post

    Yummy jummy bummylicious.....
    Iknow ye are a bit"different"down there but what the hell yous takin about
    I have lived a life of regrets.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •