Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: Soft Fetish Escort??

  1. #1

    Question Soft Fetish Escort??

    I have a real fetish for slips under nice feminine dresses. The sort of thing you see on Madmen gets me going......... I once had a beautiful punt with a women in a slip. I wonder if any escort does a 'fully clothed' service. What is sexier than sex with a women who just drops her knickers and you can feel the soft and silky feeling of her dress and or slip around your waist etc So Come on ladies... be different!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    FLUFFY END OF TOWN
    Posts
    36,004

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jggy2003 View Post
    I have a real fetish for slips under nice feminine dresses. The sort of thing you see on Madmen gets me going......... I once had a beautiful punt with a women in a slip. I wonder if any escort does a 'fully clothed' service. What is sexier than sex with a women who just drops her knickers and you can feel the soft and silky feeling of her dress and or slip around your waist etc So Come on ladies... be different!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    this is your 4th or 5th time starting this thread...just bump the old one if your hoping to get a reply from someone that missed the last few...and good luck



    benny

  3. #3

    Default

    Thank You Benny, Im new to this... how do I bump??/

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    FLUFFY END OF TOWN
    Posts
    36,004

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jggy2003 View Post
    Thank You Benny, Im new to this... how do I bump??/
    i will resist the silly joke (this time)...you just did..post again after a day on the same thread ...it seems a normal enough request so im sure some escort somewhere will help you out...again good luck

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In this thread
    Posts
    21,747
    Reviews
    102

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jggy2003 View Post
    Thank You Benny, Im new to this... how do I bump??/
    Well answered Benny....or try this: drive down the M50 with your eyes closed.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Look behind you
    Posts
    16,654

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jggy2003 View Post
    I have a real fetish for slips under nice feminine dresses. The sort of thing you see on Madmen gets me going......... I once had a beautiful punt with a women in a slip. I wonder if any escort does a 'fully clothed' service. What is sexier than sex with a women who just drops her knickers and you can feel the soft and silky feeling of her dress and or slip around your waist etc So Come on ladies... be different!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Ok, Jggy2003, as you have obviously got a bee in your bonnet I will help you out. I dress in the manner you describe. As I hate online touting, lol, please PM me.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

    Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    FLUFFY END OF TOWN
    Posts
    36,004

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    Ok, Jggy2003, as you have obviously got a bee in your bonnet I will help you out. I dress in the manner you describe. As I hate online touting, lol, please PM me.
    you were right to dump hunny bunny for lucy james she will do anything to help ...lol

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Look behind you
    Posts
    16,654

    Default

    Now boys. Be careful, I am a defenceless female unable to cope with your online frivolity.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

    Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    kildare
    Posts
    2,844
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    Ok, Jggy2003, as you have obviously got a bee in your bonnet I will help you out. I dress in the manner you describe. As I hate online touting, lol, please PM me.
    always the lady to help,
    oh bugger lucy, now you have me thinking in your direction on this on,
    hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm lucy, hummmmmmmmmmm , see through slip, hummmmmmmmmmmmmm,
    taking a break, but not gone

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to wanted the best 69 For This Useful Post:

    Lucy Chambers (19-08-10)

  11. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    FLUFFY END OF TOWN
    Posts
    36,004

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    Now boys. Be careful, I am a defenceless female unable to cope with your online frivolity.
    im a sniper cat unable to work out what frivolity means ...lol if your defencless jamescork is funny

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to benin For This Useful Post:

    Lucy Chambers (19-08-10)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •