Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: We have lost a tiger now aswell ffs

focus ppl ffs its great news our tiger is back but i cant help in the search for the missing lion im (ahem) helping jj move some furniture .... And poggo the silly mid on rule was added in 1925 just after u finished training as an under 40 batsman

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by poggo View Post
    Gotta say I am impressed with all this investigative cooperation,,,as one who is happy to share his disccoveries I heartly recommend it,,,,I wait with anticipation for the final conclusion,,,,,as has been said and I can see it is clearly in "safe" hands,,,

Poggo...............
    Glad you're back Poggo safe and sound...

You have no idea of the investigative work that has gone on behind the scenes here. But now we must consentrate on our oversized feline friend. I fear Fussy is not telling the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth so help me god.

69 hearing that Alesia was coming in to help has recuited Mondler to help with the stake out outside Fussys house but havent heard from any of the three for some time. Im still working my way through Anons last known steps so could you call around to Fussy and see whats happening. Benny should be there by now.
    Last edited by JAMESCORK; 19-08-10 at 21:43.

Reviews

Sorry, anon's been busy giving me a good licking all over, in a non-gay way *cough*

I swiped his wallet afterward - the bastard is minted.

Quote Originally Posted by Mousey View Post
    Sorry, anon's been busy giving me a good licking all over, in a non-gay way *cough*

I swiped his wallet afterward - the bastard is minted.

our lion is missing again help please

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456