Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Serious problem

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    kildare
    Posts
    2,844
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    i post this before, there guys out there looking for this, and it is only a matter of time before some girls will offer it,sadly,
    at this moment there 6 offering it on an other site but located around ireland,
    stay safe erika, no matter what your health comes first
    taking a break, but not gone

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to wanted the best 69 For This Useful Post:

    Mondler (18-08-10)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    5,354

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wanted the best 69 View Post
    i post this before, there guys out there looking for this, and it is only a matter of time before some girls will offer it,sadly,
    at this moment there 6 offering it on an other site but located around ireland,
    stay safe erika, no matter what your health comes first
    Hi, sorry, moved the original post to escort chat area.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to vampirejackie For This Useful Post:

    wanted the best 69 (18-08-10)

  5. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    FLUFFY END OF TOWN
    Posts
    36,004

    Default

    i was posting something similar a minute ago and now it seems erikas post and jackies reply are gone...ok just seen jackies reply
    Last edited by benin; 18-08-10 at 14:35.

  6. #4
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    kildare
    Posts
    2,844
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vampirejackie View Post
    Hi, sorry, moved the original post to escort chat area.
    while i understand you have moved this i also think that this issue should be open
    taking a break, but not gone

  7. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    5,354

    Default

    yes the issue should be in the open, and i beleive there have been many threads on this topic recently.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to vampirejackie For This Useful Post:

    wanted the best 69 (18-08-10)

  9. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    256

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wanted the best 69 View Post
    i post this before, there guys out there looking for this, and it is only a matter of time before some girls will offer it,sadly,
    at this moment there 6 offering it on an other site but located around ireland,

    stay safe erika, no matter what your health comes first
    I agree with your post, WTB69...Health is Wealth.

    But I'm sure theres more than just 6...me thinks the real problem is that there will be a few who wont advertise BB on profile, but in reality, they will do it for the right price...

  10. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    ALWAYS IN YOUR PANTS
    Posts
    783

    Default

    sorry because i post this but its the realy true....
    and the big problem its not a firt time when its hapen this

  11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ERIKA LOVEFORU For This Useful Post:

    Mondler (18-08-10), samlad (18-08-10), wanted the best 69 (18-08-10)

  12. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Look behind you
    Posts
    16,654

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mondler View Post
    I agree with your post, WTB69...Health is Wealth.

    But I'm sure theres more than just 6...me thinks the real problem is that there will be a few who wont advertise BB on profile, but in reality, they will do it for the right price...
    I agree entirely Mondler, but the blame doesn't lie only with the ladies who offer BB- it is also the IDIOTIC customers who partake in it. Also, I don't know, but I would hazard a guess that many foreign ladies tick the box without knowing exactly what BB is.
    Last edited by lucy chambers; 18-08-10 at 16:47.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

    Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •