Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: poster

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mousey View Post
    Not one of you unbelievable CUNTS has mentioned me yet.

Fuck the lot've ye. I'll just wait here until you come back.

ok mousey, you talked me into a pint
    taking a break, but not gone

Blog Entries
    Reviews

bugger
    forgot the dog rover and debest
    taking a break, but not gone

Reviews

i'd have 2 say milfy chatted 2 him a few times he seems a sound bloke
    and Vampire Jackie

Reviews

Well I think I’d like to go for a pint and meet Ber….cos he is so opinionated, conservative and "the end of the world is nigh-ish". I just gotta take the piss outta him. I would need Debest there with me in case Ber actually is capable of making a good argument and I am stuck for a few stinging one liners. Ben and Milfie would be there to share the laugh.

Then when we get bored of Ber we would make our way into the lounge where the rest of the lads will be there sitting intently listening to Luther telling witty stories. There would be Amy, Nav, WCL, Anon (if we can find him), Harry, Mousey, Ric, Cable, Agent 69 Forrest & Rover. What a party…. Samlad would be behind the bar pulling pints – as usual on duty to serve us. Jessica Jessie would be moving between us scantily clad, and generally flirting. Westie would be sitting over at the corner table with three cardboard cut-outs of NGAN, chatting away obliviously.

Then I would make my excuses and make my way home to Luce where she would have a nice cup of Coco ready for me and I would have intelligent conversation for the first time that day.

(Honey Bunny, this is a joke thread, there is absolutely nothing going on between me and Lucy Chambers. In fact I hear she is a slut and you know I don’t go for that kind of girl. Miss ya already.. Muaah)

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to JAMESCORK For This Useful Post:

benin (18-08-10), Lucy Chambers (18-08-10), Navillus04 (18-08-10), samlad (18-08-10), wanted the best 69 (18-08-10)

I’d like to go for a beer with Sam, Patricia and Highwayman. In fact next time’s I’m over in Manchester I’m going to ask Sam to meet up for a pint.
    "Live for nothing or die for something, your call."

Quote Originally Posted by JohnRambo View Post
    I’d like to go for a beer with Sam, Patricia and Highwayman. In fact next time’s I’m over in Manchester I’m going to ask Sam to meet up for a pint.
    I would be happy to meet up mate

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    I would be happy to meet up mate
    I be over for the odd United match and sometimes when the UFC comes to the MEN Arena, I’ll keep that in mind big lad.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnRambo View Post

Er, John, does your leg hurt? It should, I just kicked you. And what about me? 20 mins from manchester is too far?
    Last edited by lucy chambers; 18-08-10 at 15:49. Reason: shocked and bemused by the rejection
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    Er, John, does your leg hurt? It should, I just kicked you. And what about me?
    Well I was thinking the exact same thing, take a look back a post or two and you never mentioned my name once, therefore I was very deeply hurt, and there’s no point in back tracking now the damage has been done.

John dear, prepare to swallow your foot. OPQ- Platonic drinks. Who?

Now tell me it would only be platonic.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast