Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 25

Thread: Michael Bouble

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    oh beautiful Meath!!
    Posts
    335
    Reviews
    5

    Default Michael Bouble

    This guy has sort of just come out of nowhere and all of a sudden shot right to the top and has done really well for himself. Fair play to him and all that, but a mate of mine (male) was telling me yesterday that he's going to see him play n the Avviva Stadium in September. I thought it was just the ladies who fell for him. Is there any men on here who are fans of him? Or as we call him "Micky Bubble"
    He's got a few songs that are very ctachy especially that song "I just haven't met u yet", but i, personally, wouldn't go to see his gig.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    on top of you
    Posts
    4,239
    Blog Entries
    176

    Default

    cant wait to see him at avviva an taking a man with me xxxx
    Like a Fine Bottle of Wine .. I Get Better With Age

    Dont Forget You Can Get Phone Sex In Return For Vodafone Credit

    087 065 8647

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Daon Phoblacht ChorcaŪ
    Posts
    1,291
    Blog Entries
    6
    Reviews
    26

    Red face



    I like this song from him...

    I might have to wait
    I'll never give up
    I guess it's half timing
    And the other half's luck
    Wherever you are
    Whenever it's right
    You come out of nowhere and into my life


    I just haven't met you yet
    "Courtesy costs nothing, yet buys things that are priceless." - Respect for all Escorts at all times!...

    Captain Jack Sparrow - I make water wet

    Thank you Ladies for the good times x..

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Posts
    6,847

    Default

    Sorry but if Iím honest I canít listen to him.
    "Live for nothing or die for something, your call."

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    cork the real capital
    Posts
    5,553
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    83

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jacksparrow2010 View Post


    I like this song from him...

    I might have to wait
    I'll never give up
    I guess it's half timing
    And the other half's luck
    Wherever you are
    Whenever it's right
    You come out of nowhere and into my life


    I just haven't met you yet
    Bouble wrote that song for his fiancee thats her in the Video . I think shes Argentinian
    Isnt that romantic
    Last edited by ber; 16-08-10 at 14:42.
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    cork the real capital
    Posts
    5,553
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    83

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rod Stewart View Post
    This guy has sort of just come out of nowhere and all of a sudden shot right to the top and has done really well for himself. Fair play to him and all that, but a mate of mine (male) was telling me yesterday that he's going to see him play n the Avviva Stadium in September. I thought it was just the ladies who fell for him. Is there any men on here who are fans of him? Or as we call him "Micky Bubble"
    He's got a few songs that are very ctachy especially that song "I just haven't met u yet", but i, personally, wouldn't go to see his gig.
    Wouldnt say he came out of nowhere has been around for 5 or 6 years say he is on his third or 4 th album, he is Canadian so
    he took off there and in America first
    Last edited by ber; 16-08-10 at 14:46.
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Cork City - Please get fucked off you bastard
    Posts
    938
    Reviews
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    Wouldnt say he came out of nowhere has been around for 5 or 6 years say he is on his third or 4 th album, he is Canadian so
    he took off there and in America first
    he is shit, and when he was a kid, people used to slag him off cos his name is Bubble.. 'nuff said says i
    I'm a well hung chap, hung like a bastard says i.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    on top of you
    Posts
    4,239
    Blog Entries
    176

    Default

    love that song xxxx
    Like a Fine Bottle of Wine .. I Get Better With Age

    Dont Forget You Can Get Phone Sex In Return For Vodafone Credit

    087 065 8647

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    on top of you
    Posts
    4,239
    Blog Entries
    176

    Default

    Wouldnt say he came out of nowhere has been around for 5 or 6 years say he is on his third or 4 th album, he is Canadian so
    he took off there and in America first
    he is shit, and when he was a kid, people used to slag him off cos his name is Bubble.. 'nuff said says i

    well hes the one laughing now dont you think wellhung
    Last edited by mature abby; 16-08-10 at 15:28.
    Like a Fine Bottle of Wine .. I Get Better With Age

    Dont Forget You Can Get Phone Sex In Return For Vodafone Credit

    087 065 8647

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Omnipresent
    Posts
    554
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rod Stewart View Post
    This guy has sort of just come out of nowhere and all of a sudden shot right to the top and has done really well for himself. Fair play to him and all that...
    I'm afraid I have to stop you there and say, NO. Fuck him. He's a twat.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •