Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Alec Horan is Falling In Love. (I would appreciate your feelings and thoughts)

Quote Originally Posted by Alec Horan View Post
    Thanks to you all and thanks jessica for such a perfectly beautiful reply. And yes it makes perfect sense to me.
    you are most welcome

an old friend

Reviews

Talk to us, Alec. Tell us about the poor girl!

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mousey View Post
    Talk to us, Alec. Tell us about the poor girl!
    hum. alec, are you going tell her about us lot???????????????
    taking a break, but not gone

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mousey View Post
    Lads, please, Horan's laid his heart on the line and we're taking the piss. Love is the best of all the human emotions, and we should be happy that Alec's finally found it.

With his sister
    Maybe it's Alec who's taking the piss here............it would'nt be the first time Alec has taken the piss and he's better at it then most. OK, so I may be a doubting Thomas, but then Brother Alec has been here that long, that anything other then a cybernet relationship would tend to seem a tad unreal. However, I would hate to cast aspertions........so Alec, when you put a ring on her finger and walk her down the aisle, make sure to give E-I exclusive use of the pics..........I can just visualise Patricia in a big pink hat, six of Qph's finest horses pulling the carriage, Rover barking at the horses, Mousey running between the ladies legs in the church causing them to jump about and scream and Brother Luther trying to conduct the wedding ceremony above all that din. Westie as Best Man and Ric as sustitute Best Man, just in case Westie decides to leave, Gaylord as wedding planner, Ric in one of his costumes as the Master of Ceremonies and 550 ladies from this site as brides maids..........errr Matrons of Honour maybe (aint no maids in these parts).

5. The Following User Says Thank You to carlos marvado For This Useful Post:

wanted the best 69 (18-08-10)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234