Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: clothes collectors GFU

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Its not just the clothes though. Chippers and pizza leafelets are dumped in ppls doors too. Its actually not as bad as it was before in my place but i just throw them back out onto the street. They are not my rubbish and i never asked for them either..
    When you're living in Westville I'd imagine that sort've thing would be common. Get a job, get a flat

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mousey View Post
    When you're living in Westville I'd imagine that sort've thing would be common. Get a job, get a flat

Heres some latest wrestling news for you furry.

Lance McNaught, best known as Lance Cade, has passed away at the age of 29. No other details regarding his death are currently known.

Cade was one of Shawn Michaels' first wrestling students. He ended up being signed to a WWE developmental deal before making it to the main roster in 2003. Cade was released from WWE after an incident on a flight where he took too many painkillers and went into a seizure. WWE ended up bringing him back but eventually released him again.

After being released, Cade claimed that WWE released him because he had asked for help with issues stemming from addictions to sleeping pills. WWE did send him to rehab but ended up releasing him, something Cade thought was unfair. It's worth noting that sources within WWE denied those claims.

YouTube - hardcore holly & cody rhodes vs lance cade & trevor murdoch

Westside.

Reviews

LOL Not only that but they leave leaflets half sticking out of letter boxes. Forget the fact that Romanian women go around ripping the bags open.If you go away for a few days ,everyone knows nobody is home espeicially burglers. 6.00 in the morning i caught some of these pricks throwing stuff in the door cause the dog went apeshite.

Its not just the clothes though. Chippers and pizza leafelets are dumped in ppls doors too. Its actually not as bad as it was before in my place but i just throw them back out onto the street. They are not my rubbish and i never asked for them either.

Sincerely,
    Westside.
    How about home shopping catalogues from companies like Avon Betterware etc?
    Do you do the same with them?
    The Truth is out there.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by westcorklad View Post
    How about home shopping catalogues from companies like Avon Betterware etc?
    Do you do the same with them?
    I dont get them. I get B and Q and keep that but the rest are mainly for clothes collections, pizzas and chippers.

Westside.

Blog Entries

I dont get them. I get B and Q and keep that but the rest are mainly for clothes collections, pizzas and chippers.

Westside.
    So you're happy to get some and not happy to get others and the people who deliver them should be able to guess which???
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    So you're happy to get some and not happy to get others and the people who deliver them should be able to guess which???
    theres a huge difference between b and q and the others. One is a catalogue and the others are flyers.

Westside.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Experienced Punter esq View Post
    I hate these cunts handing leaflets in the doors at all hours of the morning slamming their bogus leaflets in my letter box starting the dogs barking & talking aloud on their mobiles without any consideration send clothes to the poor in Africa my bollicks I really dont care where these stupid clothes go but this carry on should not be tolerated an invasion of peoples privacy All ye'll get off me is shitty & spunk stained underpants...
    Put a sign on your letterbox saying "no junkmail please".........
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Reviews

That doesn't stop the bastards , i have one and its useless . Ever tried ringing the numbers on the clothes collection flyers , they don't work , and google the company VAT numbers and surprisingly enough they belong to other companies . If you wanna donate your clothes , drop them into a charity shop !
    Last edited by rimmerguy; 14-08-10 at 18:13. Reason: no reason at all
    I have no signature at the moment

I have done this Luther but I guess they dont understand English...

Blog Entries

Forget the annoyance for a min, is what they do legal? Is throwing junk mail of any sort into a persons home ,uninvited, legal? If i have a bag of crisps and throw the wrapper in somebodies doorway its couldnt be legal .There doesnt seem to be that much of a difference especially if its not wanted either way.

Westside.
    Last edited by Westsidex; 14-08-10 at 18:20.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast