Page 5 of 53 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Video games, consoles and computers

Quote Originally Posted by Navillus04 View Post
    Was he the guy who could spit the poison at you?
    That's the one... I think his death move involved him removing his mask and biting your head off.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    That's the one... I think his death move involved him removing his mask and biting your head off.
    Oh yeah, so it was, that was pretty neat

Quote Originally Posted by Navillus04 View Post
    Not as old school as some of the stuff mentioned here but my personal fave was Street Fighter

Played many an arcade game in my local fish and chip shop before getting it on Nintendo, they dont make beat 'em ups like that anymore

Jesus now your talking sully, I thought this was the dogs bollix when it came out graphics, movement, talking, women characters (in street fighter II) and the all important Iyuken

had a soft sport for crimson viper and poison in the later games ohhh the skimpy costumes

and for Sensual Delights I think there was a Karin in one of the last series of street fighter games

Then the ruined the whole bloody thing by making a film that I went to see twice shocking

Reviews

Ahhh sweet, that does bring back memories!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by smithsheldon View Post
    Jesus now your talking sully, I thought this was the dogs bollix when it came out graphics, movement, talking, women characters (in street fighter II) and the all important Iyuken

had a soft sport for crimson viper and poison in the later games ohhh the skimpy costumes

and for Sensual Delights I think there was a Karin in one of the last series of street fighter games

Then the ruined the whole bloody thing by making a film that I went to see twice shocking
    It was quality arcade fighting wasnt it? Shame van damme fucked it up in the movie although Kylie minogue was worth the admission alone me thinks

Quote Originally Posted by smithsheldon View Post

The film was AWFUL! Jean Claude Van Damme played Guile (from the USA), Kylie Minogue played Cammy (from USA) and everyone was from the wrong bloody country! LOL!

Reviews

The film was AWFUL! Jean Claude Van Damme played Guile (from the USA), Kylie Minogue played Cammy (from USA) and everyone was from the wrong bloody country! LOL!
    And if im not mistaken, Blanka (in the film) was created by experiment by M.Bison whereas i think the story from the video games was he was a Brazilian child who was in a plane crash in deep in the Amazon and got mutated by monster eels, hence his electricity moves

she was something alright

Sensual Delights cameo in Street Fighter (Ha ha hope she reads this now)

How about a complation of death moves from MK?

YouTube - Mortal Kombat Fatalities part 1

Page 5 of 53 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast