Page 52 of 53 FirstFirst ... 24250515253 LastLast

Thread: Video games, consoles and computers

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mousey View Post
    See Baldur's gate: Enhanced Edition was supposedly released today.

If anyone gets a gawk at it before the weekend, let us know what it's like please!
    Baldurs gate is still going ?.

“Nothing is more creative... nor destructive... than a brilliant mind with a purpose.”
    ― Dan Brown, Inferno

Quote Originally Posted by Mousey View Post

PC gamer gave it a diabolical review...!
    Tell them to take their WASD's elswhere. I got hitman over the christmas and it's a class game!
    “Nothing is more creative... nor destructive... than a brilliant mind with a purpose.”
    ― Dan Brown, Inferno

Quote Originally Posted by PeepingTom View Post
    They are re-releasing it on 360 (arcade). I thought it was crap the first time round, although I did complete it, but hey! I was young and couldn't afford to buy a different game if the one I bought was bad!

Abe was awesome back in the day! I might have to actually partake in this re-release
    ― Dan Brown, Inferno

Reviews

Micro bump.....

Guys any of you techno-nerds be able to help me here. Have bought a custom made PC for gaming purposes (and it's f*cking awesome!) with a very nice monitor. Question: is it possible to hook up consoles to a PC monitor? Cos my telly is shit and this monitor is a f*cking boss.
    ladiesman217: April 2009 to April 2024

Goodbye

Reviews

EPICCCC! BUMPPP!!!!!!

*Ahem*

So, who here saw the extended cut of the Metal Gear Solid V trailer? It's UNBELIEVEABLE! That voice acting from Kazuhira Miller (Robin Atkins Downes) is amazing, the music, oh my God, the music is just, whoa good. And the gameplay looks tippy toppers. Everything is amazing except for the fact that Keifer Sutherland aka Jack Bauer replaced David Hayter as the voice of Snake/Big Boss. Although conspiracies are rife on the internet that he'll be in it in some capacity.

Fingers crossed.

Seriously, watch this video. It's beautiful. :'(

8. The Following User Says Thank You to AbsoluteNoob For This Useful Post:

Lara Mills (18-06-13)

Quote Originally Posted by ladiesman217 View Post
    Micro bump.....

Guys any of you techno-nerds be able to help me here. Have bought a custom made PC for gaming purposes (and it's f*cking awesome!) with a very nice monitor. Question: is it possible to hook up consoles to a PC monitor? Cos my telly is shit and this monitor is a f*cking boss.
    Not an expert so don't quote me, but I can't see why not. Presumably your monitor takes HDMI, even if it doesn't accept hdmi on your monitor, I'm sure you can get VGA to HDMI
    ― Dan Brown, Inferno

Quote Originally Posted by AbsoluteNoob View Post
    EPICCCC! BUMPPP!!!!!!

*Ahem*

So, who here saw the extended cut of the Metal Gear Solid V trailer? It's UNBELIEVEABLE! That voice acting from Kazuhira Miller (Robin Atkins Downes) is amazing, the music, oh my God, the music is just, whoa good. And the gameplay looks tippy toppers. Everything is amazing except for the fact that Keifer Sutherland aka Jack Bauer replaced David Hayter as the voice of Snake/Big Boss. Although conspiracies are rife on the internet that he'll be in it in some capacity.

Fingers crossed.

Seriously, watch this video. It's beautiful. :'(

It looks absolutely epic... wow!

Did anyone play this?

Page 52 of 53 FirstFirst ... 24250515253 LastLast