Page 51 of 53 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 LastLast

Thread: Video games, consoles and computers

Reviews

Fellow gamers, if you have not bought X-Com: Enemy Unknown yet, then do it THIS WEEKEND. It's the best game I've played in a long while, and even more addictive than (sorry) E-I!

Quote Originally Posted by Mousey View Post
    Have any of you played any of the following games, because I'm not sure if they're any good:

- I Am Alive (interesting but didn't get good reviews, plus it's got that fucking Ubisoft DRM on it)
    - Dark Souls (the Prepare To Die edition)
    - Sleeping Dogs
    Sleeping Dogs? I think in many ways is much better than the latest GTA, any game in that catagory is going to be linked in some way to GTA, because, well plain in simple...up until now GTA has been known to have everything.

My personal opinion on sleeping dogs, worth the buy easily, its cheaper than most new games...I got it for £25 and there isn't as much guns as i'd expected or wanted but the fighting roles in it are class. Can do some pretty cool things like leaping from your car to one in front and hijacking it. The story is quite good as well, if you do get a chance to play on it, you wont be long calling off a meeting or two.

If I was you though, this christmas, I'd steer more towards AC3 or Hitman Abseloution. I havent played either but AC3 is up for like 70 game nominations and Hitman Abseloution is supposed to be one of the best on the market
    Last edited by TomEA; 23-11-12 at 13:27.
    “Nothing is more creative... nor destructive... than a brilliant mind with a purpose.”
    ― Dan Brown, Inferno

Quote Originally Posted by AbsoluteNoob View Post
    Whatever happened to Final Fantasy Versus XIII?

The game seems to be stuck in development hell, the hype surrounding it when it was announced at E3, jeez, must have been 5 years ago, was staggering, now it seems no one is bothered about it anymore. I used to love the FF series but in my eyes it's nothing compared to the series circa FF X and before.

Now, yesterday, the man, the myth, the legend, my personal deity, Hideo Kojima announced and showed footage of Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes.

The greatest protagonist, slightly ahead of Solid Snake in my estimation, is back, who just happens to be his father, or some would call him a clone, it's very confusing unless you are a fan of the series and understand the very complex story, none other than the legendary Big Boss.

I am very excite.

If your a fan on the MGS, have you checked out the upcoming Splinter Cell Blacklist?

Looks amazing.

“Nothing is more creative... nor destructive... than a brilliant mind with a purpose.”
    ― Dan Brown, Inferno

Reviews

Hey, Tom, I used to like Splinter Cell when it was a complex stealth game, it seems that Ubisoft are shifting more toward OTT action, it's lost appeal since that.

FYI, peeps, Assassin's Creed III is one of the best games I've played in a long time, my person GOTY, it's a must buy for people with even a slight interest in the series.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to AbsoluteNoob For This Useful Post:

TomEA (23-11-12)

Hey, Tom, I used to like Splinter Cell when it was a complex stealth game, it seems that Ubisoft are shifting more toward OTT action, it's lost appeal since that. .
    Same here mate but they seem to be going back towards more of a gadgety,open decision mode again. Not too sure as I havent played it, but when I get my hands on it I will let you know as to how they have changed it from the last one.
    ― Dan Brown, Inferno

7. The Following User Says Thank You to TomEA For This Useful Post:

AbsoluteNoob (23-11-12)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mousey View Post
    Fellow gamers, if you have not bought X-Com: Enemy Unknown yet, then do it THIS WEEKEND. It's the best game I've played in a long while, and even more addictive than (sorry) E-I!

Sorry Mousey but there is no comparison between E-I and games,E-I wins hands down.

Reviews

See Baldur's gate: Enhanced Edition was supposedly released today.

If anyone gets a gawk at it before the weekend, let us know what it's like please!

Reviews

The Walking Dead

Manly tears were shed. :'(

One of the best games I've ever had the pleasure to play. A must buy/download for fans of great story, characters, dialogue and a brilliant choice/consequence system.

10/10, I just can't fault it, it's a masterpiece.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to AbsoluteNoob For This Useful Post:

Bumble (03-02-13)

Reviews

The Walking Dead

Manly tears were shed. :'(

One of the best games I've ever had the pleasure to play. A must buy/download for fans of great story, characters, dialogue and a brilliant choice/consequence system.

10/10, I just can't fault it, it's a masterpiece.
    Going to wait for the GOTY edition, get all episodes together.

Quote Originally Posted by PeepingTom View Post
    Hitman Abseloution is supposed to be one of the best on the market
    PC gamer gave it a diabolical review...!

Reviews

Epic bump.

Beautiful trailer. I love how Santa Monica are trying to show a more human side to Kratos. Speaking of Sony, it seems the next generation home console from them will be revealed at a show in New York City.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-3GMHIgR-U

14. The Following User Says Thank You to AbsoluteNoob For This Useful Post:

Hagane00 (03-02-13)

Page 51 of 53 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 LastLast