Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: The wizard of oz

Reviews

Adjourned for 20 minutes. Not looking too good to Anon. Fussy is tearing strips off him and Anons heart just isn't in it. Get the hamster ... Sorry mouse a chest expanders cos we may not have Anon for the rest of the production. Oops we're being called back in.

Tin frogs will rule the world!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ist2_10635245-tin-frog-invasion.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	31.1 KB 
ID:	28000

great news folks the cardboard trees wont be needed...the part of the large group of trees will be played by a returning member of the e-i team...he was born to play the part welcome back forrest.

samlad your a flucking reporter and thats it if you dont like it you can be a yellow brick on the road

Name:	yellow-frog.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	9.0 KB 
ID:	28001

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    great news folks the cardboard trees wont be needed...the part of the large group of trees will be played by a returning member of the e-i team...he was born to play the part welcome back forrest.

samlad your a flucking reporter and thats it if you dont like it you can be a yellow brick on the road
    Feck it! Better than nothing!!!

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post

Name:	yellow-frog.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	9.0 KB 
ID:	28001

Feck it! Better than nothing!!!
    i had hoped you would play one brick on the road however toto..aka rover has had other ideas you now will play the entire brick road....

Reviews

i had hoped you would play one brick on the road however toto..aka rover has had other ideas you now will play the entire brick road....

More good news Ben. Anon and I will be back on time. Fussy has asked for an adjournment till next month so as that he may review the case.

Glad Forrest is on board. Might I suggest that you maybe give poggo the odd line so as that we may see the wood from the trees.

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    More good news Ben. Anon and I will be back on time. Fussy has asked for an adjournment till next month so as that he may review the case.

Glad Forrest is on board. Might I suggest that you maybe give poggo the odd line so as that we may see the wood from the trees.
    good news about anon poor hampster..sorry mousey will be able to relax now ...i would like to give poggo a line or 2 but he refuses to budge he is rooted to the spot like all good old oak trees what part can we get for milfie?

Reviews

good news about anon poor hampster..sorry mousey will be able to relax now ...i would like to give poggo a line or 2 but he refuses to budge he is rooted to the spot like all good old oak trees what part can we get for milfie?
    Jeeze dunno. Have you cast the wiz yet.

Reviews

Hey wait a sec. Is he free. I believe they are doing a sequel to Gladiator.

this production is doomed i tell you doomed
    more drunking munchkin mayhem over the weekend
    debest shaved his hair and got a tough guy tattoo on his forehead ....

nav dyed his hair green got fake tan and purchased a pair of white overalls...he looks like a fucking umpa lumpa now not a munchkin..

and james cork was caught cheating in the vote for best looking munchkin...he voted for himself twice and the lads took it badly...

what else can go wrong?

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast