Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: The wizard of oz

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    Sorry Luce...we already have a Good Witch.... How are you at WIIIICKED???

What do you think James? It is my middle name. I loved the first day of filming report...keep it up boys.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Reviews

Sorry Ben, I just felt I had to jump in and take over. Somebody had to. I just left Debest and Nav. They are still in the pub arm wrestling. I told them about 3 o clock. I probably wont make it as I have to go to the Court House as a key witness. Fussy just wont let this go and Anon just doesn’t have the strength of character to stand up to him on his own. Mousey will fill in for Anon.

Wellhung and Jackie have not been seen since yesterday and I fear the worst for Wellhung. Not to worry though, Westcorklad has accepred the role as Amy’s love interest. He is so dedicated to the role he has actually given up punting till the shoot is finished. Fair play boya…that’s the spirit we need around here.

Ber is adamant he is not giving us back the reel so may I suggest that Lucy play both the Good and Wicked witch. She seems to have both traits to her character and is willing to do ANYTHING to please the director.

K…. better go now bud the squad with Anon has just pulled up.

P.s. Don’t forget Toto down at the vets, he should be ready by now.

Jimbop

Yay! I won't even need a costume!

Reviews

You'll be fine Luce. Thanks for coming at short notice for your audition this morning. Its bad enough to have to audition for one part but for two...that’s hard. You were great. If I may....that scene where the Wicked Witch pounces on the unsuspecting Scarecrow and commences to give him head, I felt your heart wasn’t in it honey. I only stood in to give you more realism. And try and play to the camera more. Other than that your Wicked Witch was good.

With a lot of makeup I think we can work the Good Witch. So don’t worry. Now when you meet Ben remember the scarecrow scene. He will probably need to see you in this scene so remember the tips I have given you.

Benny...I have sent you a PM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to JAMESCORK For This Useful Post:

Lucy Chambers (14-08-10)

sad news im afraid toto has had to have one of his testicles removed as it was embedded in his stomach because of amys attack he is over the operation and will be back filming on tuesday so thats good ..and every cloud and all that now debest can have his testicle leaving him only one short of a pair..

well hungchap has sent me a text to confirm himself and the 2 witches are fine and will return to filming on wednesday"deedin im fine says i deedin i am and the witches are taking turns gagging on my huge appendage deedin they are will be back during the week deeden we will" so thats cleared up...hovever i think we need an understudy and lucy can fill that role lucy come here for a furthur audition we need to make sure you are well versed.

I understand. I am prepared to give my all to this production.

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    I understand. I am prepared to give my all to this production.
    thats the spirit lucy ...as soon as ber returns the reel we can resume filming(he has sent me a picture of a kitten looking for a hug im not sure why as its totally off topic but sure he is always messing the fecker)...but perhaps we should make sure you are sure of your part...maybe a little practice in the directors trailer would help?..im hoping anon will return to filming am hampster..sorry mousey is really struggling as a lion ...fair play he is giving it his all and even bulked up on steroids.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to benin For This Useful Post:

Lucy Chambers (14-08-10)

wow i did not expect a new cast member at such a late stage but samlad has been reading up about oz and has asked for a role...we will get a role for you sam dont worry....

p.s. has anyone ever seen an old oak tree played with such maturity as poggo is showing if ever a man was born for a role its poggo

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to benin For This Useful Post:

Lucy Chambers (14-08-10), samlad (14-08-10)

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    wow i did not expect a new cast member at such a late stage but samlad has been reading up about oz and has asked for a role...we will get a role for you sam dont worry....

p.s. has anyone ever seen an old oak tree played with such maturity as poggo is showing if ever a man was born for a role its poggo
    I was hoping for a part as the tin frog, actually!

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    I was hoping for a part as the tin frog, actually!
    look sam i hae said you can have a part in the movie...ffs stop trying to put your part in the director will ya?????

i think you will play a reporter you can tell us how amy is doing along the yellow brick road.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast