Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: iquiz.........is this new???

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    would ya take a chill pill ber ffs im from the heart of the country and find this really funny (15 percent) its a bit of craic relax and take the test ber...ill have 50 euro on ber getting 100 percent...any takers?
    That is ure opinion ure entitled to it as i am to mine, and if ure trying to imply that i dont wash myself etc which some of these
    questions do i would like an apology
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    That is ure opinion ure entitled to it as i am to mine, and if ure trying to imply that i dont wash myself etc which some of these
    questions do i would like an apology
    i benny the sniper cat would like to offer ber an apology i did not mean to imply you dont wash yourself i was trying to imply your a culchie i hope you accept my apology ..and the 50 euro bet still stands lol

Blog Entries

I find this quiz offensive seeing as we are very PC about this whole Discrimination thing. This quiz implies that city
    people are in some way better than country folk.
    How would i get on if i started a quiz relating to black people or indian people or some ethnic minority
    Im asking that it be removed immediately
    One of the great things about the Irish I always thought was that we could have a good laugh at ourselves. You see the same sort of features on RTE and mainstream Irish websites all the time. It is just a bit of fun. You could have the same sort of thing poking fun at Dubs. Here is an example of something along the same lines I found funny:

We don't want discrimination here, definately not, but are we going to completely lose our sense of humour in the name of that? I hope not.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

i benny the sniper cat would like to offer ber an apology i did not mean to imply you dont wash yourself i was trying to imply your a culchie i hope you accept my apology ..and the 50 euro bet still stands lol
    Well if the fifty euro bet stands that means u assume i would answer positively to all the questions that show country people in
    a negative light. U dont have to be a genius to see which questions give such answers. So in that context i dont accept ure apology as it is not genuine
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    One of the great things about the Irish I always thought was that we could have a good laugh at ourselves. You see the same sort of features on RTE and mainstream Irish websites all the time. It is just a bit of fun. You could have the same sort of thing poking fun at Dubs. Here is an example of something along the same lines I found funny:

We don't want discrimination here, definately not, but are we going to completely lose our sense of humour in the name of that? I hope not.
    So ure answer to discrimination is to provide those discriminated against an opportunity to discriminate against others

Ure playing a blinder now
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

Well if the fifty euro bet stands that means u assume i would answer positively to all the questions that show country people in
    a negative light. U dont have to be a genius to see which questions give such answers. So in that context i dont accept ure apology as it is not genuine
    ill try and get over that shattering blow ..go on take the test...you might find its funny ...did you take a grumpy course while i was away ...chew a wasp..lick piss off a nettle...your not a happy bunny ..wanna hug?

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post

i think its good craic..and im a farmer from the country...so i should be offended???????

Blog Entries
    Reviews

ill try and get over that shattering blow ..go on take the test...you might find its funny ...did you take a grumpy course while i was away ...chew a wasp..lick piss off a nettle...your not a happy bunny ..wanna hug?
    Are u trying to provoke me?
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

Blog Entries

Here is some more Langerland.TV if anyone is interested BTW.

LANGERLAND.TV Episode 1: The IRA

LANGERLAND.TV Episode 2: The GAA

LANGERLAND.TV Episode 4: The Gardaí

LANGERLAND.TV Episode 5: RTÉ

LANGERLAND.TV Episode 6: The Yanks

LANGERLAND.TV Episode 7: The Celtic Tiger

LANGERLAND.TV Episode 8: The Church

LANGERLAND.TV Episode 9: The Irish Language

LANGERLAND.TV Episode 10: The Brits

Many Irish people may have already seem this, but for the benefit of our International friends.

Pat x

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Patricia For This Useful Post:

benin (11-08-10)

People tell me Irish jokes... should I get wound up? No! I laugh (if they're funny).
    Last edited by samlad; 11-08-10 at 14:42.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast