Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Warning

Quote Originally Posted by rusty squeezebox View Post
    Now your being silly
    It was silliness that started this in the first place.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by punterminator View Post
    I had no intention of stirring up trouble. I thought I was involved in an interesting debate on an interesting topic but obviously not. Let's all go back to playing juvenile word games and not bother with anything of any substance.
    No no, I'm just waiting for it to quieten down and I'm start a thread on that Craig Venter chappie.

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    It was silliness that started this in the first place.
    Thats your opinion lets stick with facts..

Reviews

Another bloody storm in a teacup, ffs lads, you are trying to show the management up, right or wrong you're always going to loose, apart from it all ber you admitted you started it in the wrong forum..

5. The Following User Says Thank You to anon361 For This Useful Post:

MrFussy (10-08-10)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mousey View Post
    No no, I'm just waiting for it to quieten down and I'm start a thread on that Craig Venter chappie.
    Ooooh - I'm all over that one Mousey...
    Bring it on!!!
    Anything's a dildo if you're brave enough.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    Another bloody storm in a teacup, ffs lads, you are trying to show the management up, right or wrong you're always going to loose, apart from it all ber you admitted you started it in the wrong forum..
    Agreed completely anon and yet again started by you know who...
    All was going perfectly well, a bit of adult banter until he went off squealing to "management" cause the big boys were calling him names...
    Anything's a dildo if you're brave enough.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    And wouldnt u think the correct thing to do would have been move it?
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

Reviews

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by punterminator View Post
    Agreed completely anon and yet again started by you know who...
    All was going perfectly well, a bit of adult banter until he went off squealing to "management" cause the big boys were calling him names...
    So this is your idea of big boy behaviour and adult banter?

Just one last addendum. This is all aimed at the forum. Let the record state that the site itself (despite the fact that her "tech" team appeared to have learned web dev from Westie's stupider uglier brother) is in my opinion world class.

Calling someone stupid everytime they point up a point is adult banter or big boy behaviour?

I dont think so.

This forum isnt about you or what you think or what ber thinks or what i think.Its about the rest of the ppl who registered here and shouldnt have to read thread after thread of topics aimed at nothing but causing probs.These ppl come on here for a laugh and fun.

Your inability to leave things go is anything but big boy behaviour or adult banter.

If you are an adult then prove it by stopping this hijacking of the forums now and let others who want to use this forum for fun ,do so.Your a big boy then prove it and do that.

Notice the absense of ? in this post. Thats right , i dont require an answer.

Westside.
    Last edited by Westsidex; 10-08-10 at 16:43.

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    So this is your idea of big boy behaviour and adult banter?

Just one last addendum. This is all aimed at the forum. Let the record state that the site itself (despite the fact that her "tech" team appeared to have learned web dev from Westie's stupider uglier brother) is in my opinion world class.

Calling someone stupid everytime they point up a point is adult banter or big boy behaviour?

I dont think so.

This forum isnt about you or what you think or what ber thinks or what i think.Its about the rest of the ppl who registered here and shouldnt have to read thread after thread of topics aimed at nothing but causing probs.These ppl come on here for a laugh and fun.

Your inability to leave things go is anything but big boy behaviour behaviour or adult banter.

If you are an adult then prove it by stopping this hijacking of the forums now and let others who want to use this forum for fun ,do so.Your a big boy then prove it and do that.

Notice the absense of ? in this post. Thats right , i dont require an answer.

Westside.
    But its ok for you to hijack the boards every time you have a pissy nappy......... no question mark here either so you know the drill..

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast